New Home Shirt Thread

Ace

If this was the home top, would you buy it ?  

473 members have voted

1. 1. If this was the home top, would you buy it ?

Maybe it's just me and my odd pet hates, but I can't believe a thread about a strip gets nearly 700 replies anguish.gif

Mr Moderator I have 800 members on my Globalgers site that will back me up and another 1000 on the FB Gers site that will also do the same - for christs sake its no the war we are talking about - all I did was 4 weeks before anyone knew I gave the heads up to the Bears on my sites on the 3 new strips and have the proof - most were happy to see them as the rumours of addidas etc were going the rounds BUT on here I was called everything under the sun and is it OK to call me a FUD Mr Moderator as 1 of your members did today - I keep saying leave it until they come out and then we shall see who has the last laugh - end of - but no the petty posts every day - sometimes 3 -4 a day is embarressing mate - and I would appreciate the lad who called me a FUD to be given a warning - or have your rules changed especially when I have written articles for your site and am close with CR and we have done a couple of joint ventures together - All I am is a Rangers crazy fan that tries to get news to fans - hence the reason my website will be starting the start of the season - but it is a disgrace that some members are so petty to keep this going on and on and on when I said away back these are the 3 new strips - they are not out yet hence the photshop copies and "blue glow" but A) I was slated about the home top first - saying no way is that the new top and hey presto - it was but only 2 members said sorry mate - and now we wait to see if I am ( which I know I am) right about the next two due to the old lady that has for the past 5 years gave me the nod earlier than the release Mr Mod - so PLEASE I DONT WANT ANYMORE POSTS UNTIL THE STRIPS ARE OUT AS IT IS BEYOND A JOKE - and I want action taken against that memeber that called me a FUD - maybe it's been removed but I will be taking the correct actions to make sure as fellow Bears should not be slagging each other like that over FOOTBALL TOPS ? grow up and get a life - I would appreciate it if you take the appropriate action PAPA please - CD will tell you I am a keen Bear and not a bad guy at all !!!21.gif

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, back on topic...

I'm really looking forward to donning the new shirt when it comes out.

Although I was/am skeptical about its appearance, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

(tu)

Everyone that's said they don't like it will probably end up buying it when they see it. :lol:

Why have you replied to your own post?

ps no one called you a fud.

YESthey did and it has been taken off - was it you - funny feeling your name was above - guilty concience or why mention it !

The admin can go back and checvk and I will give £1000 to any Rangers charity if I am not telling the truth - as I say I am a good orangeman and dont lie !

I will ask Canada if he can check the site out, starting to worry now ?

The home top was leaked weeks before you posted it on here...

that is what all the posting is about mate - jesus - I had the strips up 4-5 weeks before they were on here dohdoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> NOW THIS IS SO PETTY please give it a rest and I have asked

the admin to check all the abusive names i.e. calling me a FUD to be checked - so until then in fact until the tops come out NO MORE POSTS PLEASE and enjoy the world Cup my fellow Bearsuk.gif W.A.T.P.

I was thinking of getting number 10 and my name, then realised it would be BEN 10. I don't want my shirt named after a fecking cartoon.

No ofence to you that are actually talking sense I am ansering the emails that Iam getting 1-2 times a day ok - so less of the cheek and those who keep posting - get a life and grow up ! never have I seen so many childish Bears - not you all but the ones who are calling me a FUD etc etc smiley-gen014.gif now stop posting OK !

How about get a life - forget about it untilthe strips come out and stop being so immature and calling fellow Bears names - when all I did was try to give you all the heads up on the new strips a month before they came out - I was right about the home top when I got slagged about it but no one said - ah you were right - in fact 2 on here did and 8000 others on my site - but stop the petty posts ! PLEASE - Grow up there is a war going on mate - and your main goal is to try and down me - deary mesmiley-gen014.gif

ahahahahahaha

What a fucking maniac! laugh.gif

The home top was leaked weeks before you posted it on here...

that is what all the posting is about mate - jesus - I had the strips up 4-5 weeks before they were on here dohdoh.gif' alt='default_f_doh.gif' alt='doh'>.gif'> NOW THIS IS SO PETTY please give it a rest and I have asked

the admin to check all the abusive names i.e. calling me a FUD to be checked - so until then in fact until the tops come out NO MORE POSTS PLEASE and enjoy the world Cup my fellow Bearsuk.gif W.A.T.P.

could u put the 3 tops back up ?