Ally & Malcolm

I used to know George Young..No! not the one who was Captain of Rangers, but the one who was in "The Easybeats"..No! Not Ra Shellic. who is the elder brother of Malcolm and Angus and it's great to see the boys from Acca/Dacca still keeping the flame burning for the 'Gers.

I wonder if I can talk Paul Dainty and the SFS trust into doing a joint Rangers V Sydney FC game followed by an AccaDacca concert....:praise:

That would work! (even though I saw them at ANZ recently!)

Oh, Aye. For those of us living near Boston...please...rub a bit more salt in our wounds... :anguish:

I used to know George Young..No! not the one who was Captain of Rangers, but the one who was in "The Easybeats"..No! Not Ra Shellic. who is the elder brother of Malcolm and Angus and it's great to see the boys from Acca/Dacca still keeping the flame burning for the 'Gers.

I wonder if I can talk Paul Dainty and the SFS trust into doing a joint Rangers V Sydney FC game followed by an AccaDacca concert....:praise:

Oh, Aye. For those of us living near Boston...please...rub a bit more salt in our wounds... :anguish:

Didn't mean to rub it in mate! but you know we will be thinking of you all when we will be the martyrs standing at a freezing Sydney Football stadium trying to thaw out by jumping up and down supporting the 'Gers.(If it goes ahead of course)

:21::clap::cool::cheers::5260:

I missed them due to getting ready for going into hospital...:angry: