Todays news of the world "exclusive"

Today’s NOTW exclusive

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/809072/Gers-chief-executive-Martin-Bain-confides-fears-to-pals.html

I have heard some interesting news concerning this that must seriously question the validity of this article. It turns out the article was actually written by phil - The Failed Journalist, anyone not familiar with his work can check out his website (I will not link to it on here) He was the journalist who wrote articles about his daughter crying at the famine song and is a prominent poster on Celtic minded writing bigoted rubbish about our club. He describes himself as a campaigning journalist but to be more accurate he has one campaign and it’s against Rangers as that’s all he seems to write about. His articles have been dissected and discredited by plenty of people. (Check out the vanguard bears article about him) and there is no way he could be described and an impartial source of information.

This is the second week in a row the NOTW has used a piece from him about our club. Last week he wrote about EBt’s and the current investigation by HMRC into our club (Phil has no financial training at all and reading his articles if he has an education beyond secondary school I would be very surprised) so I am stunned this is what passes as a sports journalist these days and especially one given a national platform to comment on our club. Now when I say stunned I am used to Celtic fans being given a platform to rubbish our club but not any as blatant and bitter as Phil.

The main questions I have about this piece is why have they given the credit to a NOTW journalist instead of the person who wrote it and are we honestly to believe this person has contacts within Ibrox who would tell him what is going on behind the scenes ? Phil has a very open hatred of our club and I doubt he speaks to any Rangers fans never mind anyone with the type of information he pretends to possess. This story has clearly been dreamt up by him and his buddies on sellck minded and sold to the NOTW as an attempt to ruin our 53rd championship party. I know some of our more media hungry fans sell stories to these papers so maybe they could ask them the questions I have asked above next time they are having one of there cosy chats.

I hope Phil watched today and saw that it didn’t really faze us, we are used to fantasists inventing lies about our club….in fact I hope his daughter was watching and was reduced to tears again as we lifted the league championship trophy for the second year in a row.

Roond ye Phil……

Today’s NOTW exclusive

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/scottish_sport/809072/Gers-chief-executive-Martin-Bain-confides-fears-to-pals.html

I have heard some interesting news concerning this that must seriously question the validity of this article. It turns out the article was actually written by phil - The Failed Journalist, anyone not familiar with his work can check out his website (I will not link to it on here) He was the journalist who wrote articles about his daughter crying at the famine song and is a prominent poster on Celtic minded writing bigoted rubbish about our club. He describes himself as a campaigning journalist but to be more accurate he has one campaign and it’s against Rangers as that’s all he seems to write about. His articles have been dissected and discredited by plenty of people. (Check out the vanguard bears article about him) and there is no way he could be described and an impartial source of information.

This is the second week in a row the NOTW has used a piece from him about our club. Last week he wrote about EBt’s and the current investigation by HMRC into our club (Phil has no financial training at all and reading his articles if he has an education beyond secondary school I would be very surprised) so I am stunned this is what passes as a sports journalist these days and especially one given a national platform to comment on our club. Now when I say stunned I am used to Celtic fans being given a platform to rubbish our club but not any as blatant and bitter as Phil.

The main questions I have about this piece is why have they given the credit to a NOTW journalist instead of the person who wrote it and are we honestly to believe this person has contacts within Ibrox who would tell him what is going on behind the scenes ? Phil has a very open hatred of our club and I doubt he speaks to any Rangers fans never mind anyone with the type of information he pretends to possess. This story has clearly been dreamt up by him and his buddies on sellck minded and sold to the NOTW as an attempt to ruin our 53rd championship party. I know some of our more media hungry fans sell stories to these papers so maybe they could ask them the questions I have asked above next time they are having one of there cosy chats.

I hope Phil watched today and saw that it didn’t really faze us, we are used to fantasists inventing lies about our club….in fact I hope his daughter was watching and was reduced to tears again as we lifted the league championship trophy for the second year in a row.

Roond ye Phil……

but....but.....but............ the papers say were going into administration and flogging every player that can kick a ball

how can you just sit there and not be slashing your wrists in worry at the upcoming firesale that we are long overdue to have

come on GCL, the ibrox vendors have been selling nooses from what im led to believe, and that we are asking uefa to make the CL an under 19's tournament as wewont have any players over that age in our team next year

:rolleyes:

Dearest Phil is a long term Rangers hater.

He put the bile into Bile-les-ton, an east end bhoy, born'n'bred who 'went home' to the tattie fields of Donegal. Phil from Donegal is a Fantasist with a capital 'F'. He is dangerous though, was the lynch pin in a coalition of journos and UEFA administrators that saw Rangers fined and warned as regards future conduct reference sectarian chanting. Phil also provided the necessary information and interpretation to the American journo from the Boston Globe that blamed the Ibrox Disaster on Rangers supporters' antagonism towards ra Sellik.

Phil's website has a photograph of Phil dressed as Michael Collins, holding a pistol. His fantasy knows no bounds.

He is understood to have admitted: "We've got a plan. I think it will work. But if doesn't, Rangers are finished."

Wow, THE NOTW have all the sources!

167uhrl.jpg

This is a pictere of the scum bag in question. :angry:

A moustache and a military fetishist, must have been a Marist Brothers education then.

Whit the fuck wiz his daughter greeting fur? Did they run oot of tatties or sumfin and the brew money was spent so they couldnae buy sum chips fur the poor wee waif???? AW! the shame o' it sho it is.:anguish:

i know he wrote it, someone within the paper told me

My sisters neighbours dog walkers friend says your lieing. :P

Can she spell lying ?

Geez peace, I had just opened my eyes...

I only just read that and it took my breath away. What utter shite. The comments below the article are almost as laughable, saying Rangers are only where they are as champions because of the establishment factor and with the help of the Scottish media. I was almost unable to type those last few words as I was laughing so much. Thankfully I am in the house by myself so theres no members of the public wondering why the sexy bald guy is laughing like a maniac! Anyway back on track and it is clearly a fabricated, fantasy drenched puff piece, one designed to delude the deluded even more than ever. If its true that it has been written by that guy with the Irish name, cba checking op to see how its spelt, then there is no chance of it being objective, let alone anywhere near accurate!

It also raises questions over the way the NOTW, and other papers, report on the whole 'sectarian industry'. They are guilty of blowing it all up out of all proportion and by using him as a writer it is clear that they have an agenda. Can you imagine for example if there was a speculative article on them based on an article in a Rangers site in one of the papers what the furore would be? They'd be burning effigies of the editor of the newspaper in the ghallowgate and Lawwell would be putting pressure on the newspaper editors to, ahem, 'redeem' themselves.

Its an article which is beneath contempt and shows again that Rangers fans should boycott the Murdoch press as wwell as the Rhetard.