Couldn't believe it...

Some fans were leaving early before the title presentation, now I normally don't bother with the "subway loyal" but what I seen today really did annoy me.

If you can't be arsed staying to see us lift our 53rd league title, then do us all a favour stay in the house next season and pass your season ticket on to somebody that will appreciate it.

this is a regular moan here and other places and i have to agree the subway loyal let the club team and support down ok i can understand that some have work and other commitments but this is to regular to be that simple its folk who cant be arsed to see the 95mins through and are more worried about when they can get home so sod them and the stewards should note seat numbers and any season ticket holder leaving 3or4 games early should lose the season ticket and it should be allocated to someone else who will support the team/club for the full game.this abandonment of seats must affect the team on the pitch when they see these cunts fuck of.

While we're on the subject of unbelievable things from today's game, where was the atmosphere for the first 85 mins? :anguish:

Very, very quiet.

It's very disappointing, it actually in some way's make's the matches alot harder to watch.

While we're on the subject of unbelievable things from today's game, where was the atmosphere for the first 85 mins? :anguish:

Very, very quiet.

It's very disappointing, it actually in some way's make's the matches alot harder to watch.

Bar the Celtic games and something out of the ordinary happening it is always quiet. TBO and UB try their hardest but the majority of the stadium enjoy moaning more.

Very, very quiet.

Bar the Celtic games and something out of the ordinary happening it is always quiet. TBO and UB try their hardest but the majority of the stadium enjoy moaning more.

Yeah, the odd european night can be great atmosphere wise aswell. It just really bugs me when I turn over to watch Chelsea against wigan, on the day they lift the league aswell and their fans are making noise almost constantly for 90 mins.

The atmosphere in the first half was decent but the second half was just silent until the end.

The guy behind me sat moaning through the full match about Edu, he has a hate for Edu for some reason and its very annoying.

He moaned for 80mins then left :anguish:

this is a regular moan here and other places and i have to agree the subway loyal let the club team and support down ok i can understand that some have work and other commitments but this is to regular to be that simple its folk who cant be arsed to see the 95mins through and are more worried about when they can get home so sod them and the stewards should note seat numbers and any season ticket holder leaving 3or4 games early should lose the season ticket and it should be allocated to someone else who will support the team/club for the full game.this abandonment of seats must affect the team on the pitch when they see these cunts fuck of.

full stop loyal.

take a breath, mate!

For the people in the copland rear I wasn't leaving if you seen me walking down the stairs I was just going to sit next to the father who sits in another section :wink: just clarifying this as I would never leave early for any game :21::uk:

Yeah, the odd european night can be great atmosphere wise aswell. It just really bugs me when I turn over to watch Chelsea against wigan, on the day they lift the league aswell and their fans are making noise almost constantly for 90 mins.

To be fair the Chelsea supporters had the euphoria of clinching the title today so there excitement was obviously more intense. We have had it wrapped up for a while and most people were just there to celebrate lifting the trophy.

there are loads of other people that wanted a ticket and would have stayed for the whole thing.

the stewards should note seat numbers and any season ticket holder leaving 3or4 games early should lose the season ticket and it should be allocated to someone else who will support the team/club for the full game.

Heres the thing, this season bar the two OF games and today, there have been empty seats at every game - including the CL games, I mean FFS we had to give tickets away for those games to try and fill the stadium a little more!! So if we start taking season tickets off folk who leave early... who the hell are going to buy their seats?

Some people would have bit the hand aff you for a ticket today :anguish:

Maybe the question should be asked as to where these people have been all season?

The club are finding it hard to sell tickets in this climate... the last thing we need is to be victimising the fans who are willing to part with their cash to watch games.

I mean there were adverts for season tickets in the papers last week....a few days before renewals had to be in. I think that says it all.

I would more concerned about a player, regarded as a major asset, prefered to not come out for s lap of the pitch. 20 mins of his precious time. ( bet if it was Algeria He would be out there). Fans have other stuff to deal with. One way or another, that their preogative. Our superstar defender? Unless he has a good reason, I hope he fuks off. Prick iny eyes if he did spit dummy!

people spend the money to go, they can do what they want.

they shouldnt nee dto give a fuck about others opinions.

i can see where people are coming from and it annoys me to an extent aswell but the dick whos just said if they leave 3 or 4 games early take the season ticket off them, are you having a fucking laugh?

those same people pay the same money as me and you do.

the club wouldnt take the season bok off them, why? cos they have the cash for it already. they dont give a fuck if people leave or not.

seat sales = money for the club whether theres an arse on the seat or not.

guy left early beside me today, why? cos his son is in hospital and visiting times etc, should me remove his ticket? should we fuck because that guy has been present every other game this season and is always in his seat when i make it in 30 mins early.

there are loads of other people that wanted a ticket and would have stayed for the whole thing.

the stewards should note seat numbers and any season ticket holder leaving 3or4 games early should lose the season ticket and it should be allocated to someone else who will support the team/club for the full game.

Heres the thing, this season bar the two OF games and today, there have been empty seats at every game - including the CL games, I mean FFS we had to give tickets away for those games to try and fill the stadium a little more!! So if we start taking season tickets off folk who leave early... who the hell are going to buy their seats?

Some people would have bit the hand aff you for a ticket today :anguish:

Maybe the question should be asked as to where these people have been all season?

The club are finding it hard to sell tickets in this climate... the last thing we need is to be victimising the fans who are willing to part with their cash to watch games.

I mean there were adverts for season tickets in the papers last week....a few days before renewals had to be in. I think that says it all.

Good post (tu)

I was fighting off the boke from drinking too much gin last night but managed to stay til the very end. Wouldnt have missed the trophy presentation for anything!

Great way to end my first season of being able to attend every game.

The old boy that sits two seats down from me left at 69 minutes.

I'll top that, guy who sits next to me left at 40 minutes :anguish: no joke ! Also a guy that sits 2 seats away from me left around 70 odd minutes too gagging for a pint :anguish:

For the CIS Cup Final, a guy and his wife traveled down on the bus from Aberdeen, paid for their tickets which was meant to be really good seats.

Didn't even bother going near the stadium, just went to a nearby pub and got steaming :anguish:. I don't get to very many games, and that really annoyed me why anyone would do that.