Couldn't believe it...

TBH I can believe it, i said that i dont want to see people leave early and stuff in yesterdays thread about this being a sell out, and i got abuse for saying i hope my fellow bears stay for the presentation. I Dont understand why people pay money to sit all season and watch our club try to win us success, and when they show off what the have achieved people still cant make an effort to support them. a total disgrace and i dont care what you think about this post, cause its true sadly.

To jamie1807.

Regarding the fans from Aberdeen, 9 years ago I was in benidorm for a stag week, and Leeds utd were playing Valencia in the cl semi final 2 hours up the road. We all got tkts, and got buses up the road. 3 boys preferred, wrongly ad we been drinking for 3 days, to go to the pub. To this day I say Roy s waste, and will u ever get he chance to each a game of Valencia v Leeds(mendieata best player in europe that year) ever again

people do strange things for booze.

People who pay their money can do whatever they like because that's the way life is.There is no way that I can understand their method or madness in leaving early at ANY game never mind at the trophy presentation, but then again, I can't understand going to a match and just sitting there in silence as if you are watching a game of lawn bowls or a fucking opera either.

The noise coming from the Rangers support at both the piggery AND Easter Road far outdid yesterdays effort by a mile,apart from the last 5 minutes or so,which was pretty fucking disgraceful IMO.This has been a bugbear to me for years considering that we class ourselves as being of great lifters of spirit to our team.

I hope to fuck that when I get over to Scotland next year for a few months that I get tickets for the 'Singing section':clap::21:

For the CIS Cup Final, a guy and his wife traveled down on the bus from Aberdeen, paid for their tickets which was meant to be really good seats.

Didn't even bother going near the stadium, just went to a nearby pub and got steaming :anguish:. I don't get to very many games, and that really annoyed me why anyone would do that.

I had a guy and his wife next to me in the CIS final who fucked off straight after Miller scored after slagging him all game. It's as if these cunts are never happier if we are gettin pumped

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

A guy left at 87 mins, he said the traffic would be a nightmare later on. :anguish: