Gutted :(

Before today's games, I was 30 points behind the lead in my work's league. I scored 76 points today, the leader scored 52. 2nd place by 6 points :(

How did you all get on? My final points tally was 2059, position 288,024 overall.

Top of both my leagues with 2137. Quite chuffed about being around 47,000 in the world for the month of May ;). Hard luck being only 6 points behind, 1 or 2 more goals or clean sheets and that would of been you, I'd be gutted

Yep :(

It all swung on last week, the guy in 1st place had Crouch and Tevez© in his team and they played twice. Ah well, you win some you lose some. 2137 is a good total (tu)

Won both my leagues on Sky Sports Fantasy football. At around January i was over 100 points behind and it was only till a a few weeks ago i managed to claw it back

Team Name: Welshy's Star 11

Team Cost: £53.2m

Overall Pts: 1321

Overall Pos: 8812

I finished 4th in my school one with 1094 points :( . I only started it in December though :happy:

Team Name: Gary Glitter Loyals

Team Cost: £54.9m

Overall Pts: 1094

Overall Pos: 93815

Drogba is the MAN :praise:

you pick a team with a budget of £55M i think it is. and then you are allowed to pick two players from the one team. and they get points based on, appearences, Goals, Clean sheets, Assists etc. and your captain gets double points. im also sure you get to make three transfers a month or every three month, cant mind which one.

you pick a team with a budget of £55M i think it is. and then you are allowed to pick two players from the one team. and they get points based on, appearences, Goals, Clean sheets, Assists etc. and your captain gets double points. im also sure you get to make three transfers a month or every three month, cant mind which one.

sounds sexy

How does the whole thing work?

You get a budget to buy a team of players from the Premiership. They get points based on minutes played, goals scored, bookings (- points) etc. You total up your team's points every week and compare with others. I was in a league organised by my work. RM had a league too. You can transfer normally one player per week, but you have to stay within your budget.

End of the season, the one with most points wins. Everyone who enters is in the national competition as well.

How does the whole thing work?

You get a budget to buy a team of players from the Premiership. They get points based on minutes played, goals scored, bookings (- points) etc. You total up your team's points every week and compare with others. I was in a league organised by my work. RM had a league too. You can transfer normally one player per week, but you have to stay within your budget.

End of the season, the one with most points wins. Everyone who enters is in the national competition as well.

Nice (tu)

I was top by 12 points, the guy in 2nd place will have won it I reckon. I had a shit day, and he had Drogba, and Cech.

The FA Cup also counts, so I'll probably finish 2nd.