The Whole Squad

Would have been a tough and emotional day for every single Rangers player. To play your last game alongside some of your best friends, and to see some of your best friends leave the club. Head up boys and here's for 54 next year :21:

I actually felt really emotional when Boyd scored thinking it may be his last Novo leaving hasn't quite hit me yet probs will when I no longer see him on the bench...oh well at least that SPL trophy won't be going anywhere CHAMPIONS AGAIN uk.gif

Definitely one of the gutsiest efforts in all my long years of seeing 26 League Titles come to Ibrox. Maybe not the most stylish or silky football type Champions we have ever had, but certainly one that showed lots of grit and character to achieve it.Well done lads for #53.

:clap::21::pipe:

even though i was happy for the club,i got a bit annoyed at the fans!it was quite all match up untill the 84 minutes(3/1),then to top it all up we started playing chite,consequences bitter sweet end,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,3/3

why?we could have finished in style by winning,or am'i missing something?ie:chelsea 8,united 4,arsenal 4,bayern 3.......etc