Day of mixed emotions for me

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think fans are just starting to feel scunnered tbh. No idea why, but there seems to be a lot of apathy inside the stadium.

I dunno, sometimes I get the impression that going to Ibrox is more of a chore, than a day out.

Certainly with the Football on show, can often feel that way since the PLG days.

Are you saying there was good football on display during PLG’s time at ibrox or am I misunderstanding you ?

I think fans are just starting to feel scunnered tbh. No idea why, but there seems to be a lot of apathy inside the stadium.

I dunno, sometimes I get the impression that going to Ibrox is more of a chore, than a day out.

Certainly with the Football on show, can often feel that way since the PLG days.

Are you saying there was good football on display during PLG’s time at ibrox or am I misunderstanding you ?

Yes you are, for the most part, after the excitement at first and decent start, the PLG play was shite.

Overall the football on show ain't that bad, I just think most of it down to lack of investment both on the park and off it. It's the same old faces and the same old subs.

Ibrox even these days is starting to look run down, screens ain't working etc.

Wouldn't quite put it in the same category of attending a funeral, but you do get that vibe of people just going to pay their respect these days. :(

Overall the football on show ain't that bad, I just think most of it down to lack of investment both on the park and off it. It's the same old faces and the same old subs.

Wouldn't quite put it in the same category of attending a funeral, but you do get that vibe of people just going to pay their respect these days. :(

Yeah it has been a funny vibe for a while.

Someone else said before that Gers fans are fed up with the attacts on the club, think that has contributed to.

Yeah it has been a funny vibe for a while.

Someone else said before that Gers fans are fed up with the attacts on the club, think that has contributed to.

We have always had verbal attacks on the club, success breeds envy.

"No One Likes Us – We Don't Care" :sherlock:

So would you prefer people who dont sing dont go? Therefor no money going into the club.

This won't be a popular opinion but i'd rather 10'000 fans at Ibrox going nuts every game in support of the team than 50'000 sitting in silence moaning at the players.

Sorry mate but that is the biggest load of bull shite i have ever read on here.

I'm with BlueIsTheColour here, although money mean's everything to the club and you want your club to have plenty of it, the atmosphere means alot to fan's.

Well it mean's alot to me and I would love to see Ibrox properly bouncing again.

Only problem with this nonsense would be Ibrox would be shut down due to lack of money. doh

That is why I was saying money mean's everything to a club, I was just stating what I would like to see.