Rangers V Newcastle - 7th August

Keep an eye on the scum lads eh? Just smashed up Carlisle the other week, destroyed a couple of pubs and a Rugby club whilst running around chanting Roual Moat songs, they need a good kicking, unfortunately we don't play them till late October.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep an eye on the scum lads eh? Just smashed up Carlisle the other week, destroyed a couple of pubs and a Rugby club whilst running around chanting Roual Moat songs, they need a good kicking, unfortunately we don't play them till late October.

fuck off mackem cunt :wanker:

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON ARMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You could be one of them, you seem to have the same amount of brain cells as a typical Geordie... fucking zilch.

Fuck off, Newcastle - bunch of fucking pussies

YID ARMY

r u coming to the game? Then visit the punjabi resteraunt 560 paisly rd west round the corner from ibrox stadium. All fans welcome

dae ya dae chinese food? :craphead: nice advert for yer resturant lol

Its a Rangers forum.

I think you might be exagerating things just a wee bit there...

I think you might be exagerating things just a wee bit there...

Thats what I got told, and destroying a rugby club was in the newspapers... as was the chanting about Roual Moat.

YID ARMY

Are you in the "yid army"?

YID ARMY

Are you in the "yid army"?

The Yid Army, hahahahahahahahaha.

YID ARMY

shut up bryan ya jew :rolleyes::lol:

You could be one of them, you seem to have the same amount of brain cells as a typical Geordie... fucking zilch.

hey it's not my fault you're the 2nd biggest team in your area :lol:

Got my tickets for me and my son but it's gonna be a special day as i'm taking my nephew to his 1st Rangers game ( my sister's son and his Dads a Celtic fan) so even more special for her lol !!!

superb hope he enjoys (tu) welcome him to the bright side :craphead:

Got my tickets for me and my son but it's gonna be a special day as i'm taking my nephew to his 1st Rangers game ( my sister's son and his Dads a Celtic fan) so even more special for her lol !!!

superb hope he enjoys (tu) welcome him to the bright side :craphead:

Cheers mate !!!