Rangers V Newcastle - 7th August

Well story is.... Missed out on chance to get tickets for this down to people not giving answers early enough, is it wise to buy home tickets and sit with the gers?? Or am I on to a hiding off the club/fans?? Don't want any bother just always wanted to see ibrox.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well story is.... Missed out on chance to get tickets for this down to people not giving answers early enough, is it wise to buy home tickets and sit with the gers?? Or am I on to a hiding off the club/fans?? Don't want any bother just always wanted to see ibrox.

You will be fine. Just dont sit next to a guy who posts on here called govan front gers hes a right moany cunt and he would probably drive you to suicide.

Sit in the main stand or the broomloan front mate drool.gif

You will be fine. Just dont sit next to a guy who posts on here called govan front gers hes a right moany cunt and he would probably drive you to suicide.

Cheers mate, don't wanna celebrate one of the many goals we put past you whilst amongst you, oj :) haha, anyone know which stand they hoying us in so a can get as close as possible?

Cheers mate, don't wanna celebrate one of the many goals we put past you whilst amongst you, oj smile.gif haha, anyone know which stand they hoying us in so a can get as close as possible?

Aye mate sit in the copland rear section cr1 and it should be fine for you boogie.png

Cheers mate, don't wanna celebrate one of the many goals we put past you whilst amongst you, oj smile.gif haha, anyone know which stand they hoying us in so a can get as close as possible?

Aye mate sit in the copland rear section cr1 and it should be fine for you boogie.png

This. Any serious answers??

This. Any serious answers??

Broomloan Front would probably be your best bet mate (tu)

Toon fan here, we've sold our allocation of 4,850 tickets, I know loads who are trying to get tickets in your end. We want to do the same, what's the best part to go in so we won't get our heeds kicked in? How many Rangers fans there gonna be? 20 or 30,000?

I actually like Tottenham as a football club, just can't stand Redknapp, the 3-1 game at the end of last season when Bent missed 2 penalties was a cracker.

This cunt spends half his time arselickin Celtic on their board.

Fuck off you mackem rent boy and fuck all happened in Carlisle you inbred cunt.

I actually like Tottenham as a football club, just can't stand Redknapp, the 3-1 game at the end of last season when Bent missed 2 penalties was a cracker.

How would you know that? :pipe:

Toon fan here, we've sold our allocation of 4,850 tickets, I know loads who are trying to get tickets in your end. We want to do the same, what's the best part to go in so we won't get our heeds kicked in? How many Rangers fans there gonna be? 20 or 30,000?

:anguish:

Geordies.

How would you know that? :pipe:

Here wu gann....

cant stick geordies, or their small time team, will be giving a miss

Well don't go ya daft cunt, why post that? You're gonna look fuckin stupid if you get beat off a "small time team".

(tu)

Newcastle a small time team? :lol:

Well don't go ya daft cunt, why post that? You're gonna look fuckin stupid if you get beat off a "small time team".

(tu)

God don't start blowing smoke up their ass.

It's ridiculous how big Newcastle fans actually think their club is.

(tu)

How many Newcastle fans do you know, like actually physically know to make a judgement on how big we think we are?

(tu)

How many Newcastle fans do you know, like actually physically know to make a judgement on how big we think we are?

Absolutely loads, can't get rid of them.

Complete disaster.

We haven't won a proper trophy for 41 years, and most of us would be delighted with 17th next season, hardly the hall marks of a big club. We've been on the verge of greatest twice in the last fifteen years, Champions League/Cup Final appearances genuine title challenges, we were 10 years ago Europe's fifth richest club, but in 2010 none of it means fuck all. We're a wee diddy team with an astonishing support for the utter pish we have to endure. You count on one hand how many clubs on earth would average 44,000 in the second tier of their league system, but it doesn't make us big, as you're trying to point out we're a very well supported diddy club, who generate a lot of interest around the country, everyones always got an opinion of us, usually negative. Spend a week in the toon and see what you think pal eh?

(tu)

Absolutely loads, can't get rid of them.

Complete disaster.

What in Northern fuckin Ireland? They have no right supporting us, sick of Irish cunts supporting us they should support their local clubs.

quote name='Stevie1892' date='03 August 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1280829394' post='1058160296']

I think everyone is up for this game so it will be about 45,000 mate close to a sell out.

Broomland front is your best bet. Ill get you a picture up to show you where you guys will be sitting.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T11I01&campaign=%20%20&type=H If you take a look on that you guys will be sitting top left hand corner next to GF1.

Top right hand corner of this pic.is where you guys will be sitting and you may get a little more to the left.

Enjoy(tu)

Need anymore help just PM me mate.

quote name='Stevie1892' date='03 August 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1280829394' post='1058160296']

I think everyone is up for this game so it will be about 45,000 mate close to a sell out.

Broomland front is your best bet. Ill get you a picture up to show you where you guys will be sitting.

http://www.rangers.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=IB&product=T11I01&campaign=%20%20&type=H If you take a look on that you guys will be sitting top left hand corner next to GF1.

Top right hand corner of this pic.is where you guys will be sitting and you may get a little more to the left.

Enjoy(tu)

Aye I know where the toon fans are, they're in that corner and along almost behind the goal. Last time I was there we had the Broomloan upper tier, Man Utd had the lower, and we outnumbered them 10 to 1. Thanks for your help I'll see if I can get them in there though, there's never been a bad feelin between the two supports last 3 times we've played anyway.

Enjoy(tu)

Aye I know where the toon fans are, they're in that corner and along almost behind the goal. Last time I was there we had the Broomloan upper tier, Man Utd had the lower, and we outnumbered them 10 to 1. Thanks for your help I'll see if I can get them in there though, there's never been a bad feelin between the two supports last 3 times we've played anyway.

Good stuff (tu)

Aye just some guys on here taking the pish but nevermind them mate.

Hope you enjoy your day up here.