Rangers V Newcastle - 7th August

How's it arrogant saying we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country?????? How is that arrogant?? You think we care, we don't, but I'd love to know why it's arrogant. Like I say you have the 90 minute bigot and I understand that, it's part of auld firm heritage, but they leave it behind when the leave the stadium, and you have people like you who hate based on a faith someone was born in to.

People like me?

I think you'll find i'm one of the people who will talk to Catholics and have no problem with them whatsoever.

As for the arrogant part, you are arrogant because instead of giving a simple answer to what I was talking about you come out with your "We don't give a fuck" attitude.

You then went on to judge me and call me a bigot and for what reason exactly?

The fact I said the majority of English people won't recognise that N.Ireland is in the UK?

pmsl that's good of ye

It might be part of the UK officially but it's not part of Great Britain, it's a stain on our heritage imo.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's it arrogant saying we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country?????? How is that arrogant?? You think we care, we don't, but I'd love to know why it's arrogant. Like I say you have the 90 minute bigot and I understand that, it's part of auld firm heritage, but they leave it behind when the leave the stadium, and you have people like you who hate based on a faith someone was born in to.

People like me?

I think you'll find i'm one of the people who will talk to Catholics and have no problem with them whatsoever.

As for the arrogant part, you are arrogant because instead of giving a simple answer to what I was talking about you come out with your "We don't give a fuck" attitude.

The fact I said the majority of English people won't recognise that N.Ireland is in the UK?

pmsl that's good of ye

Again you resort to being arrogant and full of yourself.

Well it's fair to say I won this argument, so be on your way now while I bask in the Glory.

*Basking in the Glory* :sherlock:

People like me?

pmsl that's good of ye

Well it's fair to say I won this argument, so be on your way now while I bask in the Glory.

You lower yourself to speak to Catholics what an ambassador of peace and goodwill you are. You couldn't win a raffle ya daft cunt. All you've done is state that English are arrogant for not giving a fuck about somewhere a long way away.

People like me?

pmsl that's good of ye

You lower yourself to speak to Catholics what an ambassador of peace and goodwill you are. You couldn't win a raffle ya daft cunt. All you've done is state that English are arrogant for not giving a fuck about somewhere a long way away.

Let's cheer the fuck up lads and talk about the game on Saturday instead hh.gif

That would be even more depressing we're both skint, and we're both shite.

Speak for yourselfs. We could play you for the bike we have in our trophy room if you wana win something this season

Speak for yourselfs. We could play you for the bike we have in our trophy room if you wana win something this season

Ah you have something meaningful in your trophy cabinet after all [/arrogant english basturt]

Speak for yourselves stevie, we're 2 in a row champions, that's not shite

Come oan tae fuck, if you think that's because you're a good side you're not old enough to have seen you late 80's to late 90's sides. They were genuine good sides. Who for example from your team now, would get in the side Gazza and Laudrup were in or for that matter, the 92 side with Durrant, McCoist and Hateley.

Ah you have something meaningful in your trophy cabinet after all [/arrogant english basturt]

We do not have a trophy cabinet we have an aladdins cave, maybe you should do the tour, see what the most succesful club in the worlds trophy cave looks like drool.gif

Come oan tae fuck, if you think that's because you're a good side you're not old enough to have seen you late 80's to late 90's sides. They were genuine good sides. Who for example from your team now, would get in the side Gazza and Laudrup were in or for that matter, the 92 side with Durrant, McCoist and Hateley.

Our team with gio and co were a better footballing side than those 2 teams.

Aye that was the team who beat Celtic 0-3 when Hugh Dallas got the coin off his heed. That was a good side, am sure yous beat some top Italian team 4-1 at home iirc. Your 1992 team had the most success though, one goal from a European Cup Final.

Aye that was the team who beat Celtic 0-3 when Hugh Dallas got the coin off his heed. That was a good side, am sure yous beat some top Italian team 4-1 at home iirc. Your 1992 team had the most success though, one goal from a European Cup Final.

It was PSV we beat 4-1 at home, we did beat Parma that year but that was 2-0.

We don't have our best side now, of course not. But that doesn't make us shite, it's not so long since we were in a euro final, albeit not the big one.

By our own high standards we're nowhere near our best, but we are still a lot better than shite.

Early 80's now that was shite.

We don't have our best side now, of course not. But that doesn't make us shite, it's not so long since we were in a euro final, albeit not the big one.

By our own high standards we're nowhere near our best, but we are still a lot better than shite.

I won't even mention the Premiership. Who from Rangers squad would be good enough to hold a place in the top 8 sides in Spain.

Stevie your arrogance is shining through, the premiership is pish, la liga and the budesliga proved statisticaly stronger leauges at the world cup, so fuck off to your cespit and cop a length off a lady boy.

La liga shits all over the top of the EPL every day of the week

I won't even mention the Premiership. Who from Rangers squad would be good enough to hold a place in the top 8 sides in Spain.

There are several, but what difference does it make either way?

Because we aren't as good as the top euro sides does not make us shite.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

La Liga is stronger then the EPl.