Rangers V Newcastle - 7th August

Stevie your arrogance is shining through, the premiership is pish, la liga and the budesliga proved statisticaly stronger leauges at the world cup, so fuck off to your cespit and cop a length off a lady boy.

La liga shits all over the top of the EPL every day of the week

You don't know anything about football do you?

If La Liga pisses all over the Premiership, why statistically is the Premiership the number league in Europe by European performance over the last 5 years. I'm embarrassed for you actually mentioning the Bundesliga as well.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2010.html

The top two in La Liga finished thirty points ahead of the next team, Wenger summed it up well I think when he said he watched Getafe v Real Madrid but had to switch it off after 10 minutes because it was so one sided.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reckon Davis could walk into the majority of teams and not look out of place. Bougherra could do a good job at most teams as well as proven at the world cup.. Wayne Ro-.. who?

Could be a shout for Mcgregor too, better than most English keepers. :blush:

Speak for yourselves stevie, we're 2 in a row champions, that's not shite

Come oan tae fuck, if you think that's because you're a good side you're not old enough to have seen you late 80's to late 90's sides. They were genuine good sides. Who for example from your team now, would get in the side Gazza and Laudrup were in or for that matter, the 92 side with Durrant, McCoist and Hateley.

We don't have our best side now, of course not. But that doesn't make us shite, it's not so long since we were in a euro final, albeit not the big one.

By our own high standards we're nowhere near our best, but we are still a lot better than shite.

Early 80's now that was shite.

I won't even mention the Premiership. Who from Rangers squad would be good enough to hold a place in the top 8 sides in Spain.

La Liga is stronger then the EPl.

Why post? It's embarrassing there are statistics to contradict that. Valencia third top THIRTY points off the big two oh dear.

Stevie your arrogance is shining through, the premiership is pish, la liga and the budesliga proved statisticaly stronger leauges at the world cup, so fuck off to your cespit and cop a length off a lady boy.

If La Liga pisses all over the Premiership, why statistically is the Premiership the number league in Europe by European performance over the last 5 years. I'm embarrassed for you actually mentioning the Bundesliga as well.

http://www.xs4all.nl/~kassiesa/bert/uefa/data/method4/crank2010.html

The top two in La Liga finished thirty points ahead of the next team, Wenger summed it up well I think when he said he watched Getafe v Real Madrid but had to switch it off after 10 minutes because it was so one sided.

And there's no one sided games in the EPL? :lol: oh dear

Stevie the EPL the place were it all happens, well daft cunts offer 60kp/w to people like John Utaka but still.

Spain

Holland

Uruguay

Germany

the final 4 at the world cup and most of these teams had 1 or 2 from England. Then the mighty England got papped out. You cunts have tried to buy Europe over the last 5 years and i feel the times they are a changing(oh wait thats a great song boogie.png )

Reckon Davis could walk into the majority of teams and not look out of place. Bougherra could do a good job at most teams as well as proven at the world cup.. Wayne Ro-.. who?

Could be a shout for Mcgregor too, better than most English keepers. :blush:

Broadfoot.................

http://www.xs4all.nl.../crank2010.html

And there's no one sided games in the EPL? laugh.gif oh dear

Spurs only scored the 9boogie.png

Stevie the EPL the place were it all happens, well daft cunts offer 60kp/w to people like John Utaka but still.

Spain

Holland

Uruguay

Germany

the final 4 at the world cup and most of these teams had 1 or 2 from England. Then the mighty England got papped out. You cunts have tried to buy Europe over the last 5 years and i feel the times they are a changing(oh wait thats a great song boogie.png )

What's the Premiership got to do with England. Part of the reason England are shite is because of the Premiership. Can you not see that? Too many thick cunts on here like.

Aye and the team they beat, turned over Chelsea 3-1 a side who have been in 5 of the last 7 CL Semi Finals. Oh dear.

How's it arrogant saying we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country?????? How is that arrogant?? You think we care, we don't, but I'd love to know why it's arrogant. Like I say you have the 90 minute bigot and I understand that, it's part of auld firm heritage, but they leave it behind when the leave the stadium, and you have people like you who hate based on a faith someone was born in to.

Northern Ireland is part of the UK :sherlock: So we should all care.

You can't really say 'we' when not everyone in england supports YOUR views.

:uk:

Aye and the team they beat, turned over Chelsea 3-1 a side who have been in 5 of the last 7 CL Semi Finals. Oh dear.

The same team who then lost to Chelsea 8-0 on the final day of the season. Oh dear.

The la liga thing happens in every league. There's always only 2 or 3 teams that have a realistic chance of winning it. When was the last time a team from outside the top 3 of the premiership (no need to include Liverpool haha) won the title? Blackburn a while ago now. Valencia and Deportivo have won la liga since then.

The only league I can think of where it aint really like that is the Bundesliga, which is probably my favourite league to watch.

In the last 10 years Spainish teams have won more CL titles than anyone (4) compared to England(2) and Italy (2) with Portugal and Germany the other 2

Edit: you can add one more to Italy for 2010

In the last 10 years Spainish teams have won more CL titles than anyone (4) compared to England(2) and Italy (2) with Portugal and Germany the other 2

Fair point, but England can point to regularly having 2 or 3 sides in the semi finals. Same goes for the Uefa cup. Only Fulham and Middlesborough have reached the final from England recently, and both lost to Spanish sides.

How's it arrogant saying we don't give a fuck what goes on in another country?????? How is that arrogant?? You think we care, we don't, but I'd love to know why it's arrogant. Like I say you have the 90 minute bigot and I understand that, it's part of auld firm heritage, but they leave it behind when the leave the stadium, and you have people like you who hate based on a faith someone was born in to.

Aye wanks don't.

Fair point, but England can point to regularly having 2 or 3 sides in the semi finals. Same goes for the Uefa cup. Only Fulham and Middlesborough have reached the final from England recently, and both lost to Spanish sides.

...and both came outside the top half of the league that season.

RFC52 when SJ beat yous 4-1, they went through a mental spell of amazing results. Drug induced I would suggest, did they not beat Hibs 6-1 about then too?

Both us and Celtic got to a uefa cup final that does not make the spl any better.

England have had lots of semis but when push comes to shove the Spanish are top dogs.

Most leagues in Europe are decided between a select few clubs I don't think that's an issue.

but obviously the english teams werent good enough or they would have jeez stevie youl not be able to see any light soon your digging that far down.

When you sit in our end on saturday tell the people round about you how much the ulster standards are offending you 10310.gif

Aye wanks don't.

Your comment really doesn't make sence... Are you calling your self a 'wank'?

but obviously the english teams werent good enough or they would have jeez stevie youl not be able to see any light soon your digging that far down.

When you sit in our end on saturday tell the people round about you how much the ulster standards are offending you 10310.gif

You're too thick to see the English and Spanish sides in Europe RESULTS wise have utterly dominated for 5 years. It's an indisputable fact according to UEFA that in every game played in European football over the last 5 years English teams are very marginally the best over that period followed by Spain, why can't you understand that? Is it lack of intelligence, or just bamishness?

Aye wanks don't.

Your comment really doesn't make sence... Are you calling your self a 'wank'?

Why can't you read? You said "not everyone in England supports your views" I replied aye wanks don't, hard to understand?

...and both came outside the top half of the league that season.

RFC52 when SJ beat yous 4-1, they went through a mental spell of amazing results. Drug induced I would suggest, did they not beat Hibs 6-1 about then too?

..............And Atletico finished 9th in la liga last year and still knocked out Liverpool and Fulham.

Not sure what relevance any of this has but Im enjoying arguing about it (tu)