If you could swap any Rangers player for a Premiership player who would it be?

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like DBBTB's suggestion of Etherington. Always been a fan of his, exactly the type of player we need.

I'd also like to O'Hara here. What are these two players on anyway? Are they even realistic?

If Boyd has to go - i'd take Kevin Davies. It would be worth it just to see him knocking f*ck out of every one of those F*nian c*nts.

They'd have a new nickname for their midfield hardman - 'Bottler Brown' :lol:

Thomson for Barton.

Barton has the ability, keep his head in place, and he is a very good footballer.

but if he gets tackled in training then the rest of the squad will be out injured...

Lee McCulloch - Adel Taarabt

That would be some business, but highly unrealistic IMHO. He has been a revelation for QPR.

I think we could get him for a decent fee, or a cheeky loan deal from Tottenham next season. They are desperate to punt him.

He's exactly the type of player we should be targeting, only problem is he;s a head case. But that's where Walter man-management skills come in :D

Big Lee for Jason Koumas.

Realistic wage wise and a bit more of a threat from long range (even though I note Lee's efforts against Falkirk and Aberdeen)

Perfect to sit outside the box if we got a corner, which is one thing we do not do. I have lost count of the times a corner has been cleared and there is nobody hanging about 25-30 yards out.