Leicester player hammered for voting BNP

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Sandy mate, I don't think anyone's disputing his democratic right to vote BNP, more about him being a tit and telling everyone about it (tu)

I'm aware of that, he is an idiot, but I can't believe politics is mingling with football, it's stupid.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why should he apologise? it's up to him who he votes.

Politics and football should never cross like this.

Yes, because BNP getting into power wouldnt effect English football at all would it :rolleyes:

It´s not like those dirty scum foreigners play the game down there.

You're backing up my point here, :lol:

I'm saying they should never cross, that's what you are saying.

But if the BNP got into power they would cross ALOT more than they currently do, therefore it makes a man, who plays in the same team as foreigners, look very silly saying that he voted for a party whos main prio is to get those foreigners out of the country.

Think of all the great foriegn players Rangers have had over the years, and the service they have done for the club. Voting BNP is basically saying fuck you to all of them.

I'm not condoning him.

I'm just saying no matter who you vote far, it shouldn't affect your footballing career.

So you work with a bunch of polish guys on a building site, walk up to them and tell them to fuck off back to Poland. How should this not affect your job in the morning? Liecester have 7 foreigners in their squad btw.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Talking about missing the point :anguish:

He is an idiot for voting the BNP, he is an idiot for disclosing this, what I'm saying is football and politics should never be mingled, but in this it was.

He would have been smarter to keep it to himself , but it's upto him who he votes for and not for anyone else to comment on.

There are a large group of people in this country who want to remove voting privacy , and take our democratic pillars down one by one. Free discussion , free voting etc. All that.

And they are winning.

Is this right? I don't agree with BNP at all, but should anyone be hammered for the party they vote for?

Voting is a right. Welcome to Big Brother Britain, it's even affecting the football.

For me it's a bit sinister.

The BNP are despicable but the way to deal with them (if you have to) is to argue with them.

What happened here is a complete shut down of dialogue, one man is made to apologise and that stops the discussion.

It's a bit dumb too, it's not like anybody's going to change their opinions because they are suppressed, they just take them underground.

He would have been smarter to keep it to himself , but it's upto him who he votes for and not for anyone else to comment on.

There are a large group of people in this country who want to remove voting privacy , and take our democratic pillars down one by one. Free discussion , free voting etc. All that.

And they are winning.

It's this new Coalition, it just isn't working.

Just hearing this on TalkSport, here's the story;

Wayne Brown has been forced into making a grovelling apology to his Leicester City team-mates after admitting that he voted BNP in the general election.

The Foxes defender sparked fury among several of his colleagues last week during a dressing-room debate turned sour and now he has been forced to ask for forgiveness.

A number of his team-mates — principally winger Lloyd Dyer and veteran defender Chris Powell — were particularly upset and rounded upon the former Hull City man.

Reports of a dressing-room punch-up appear wide of the mark but several of the Foxes' squad were unhappy and told him so.

Matters became so heated that when Brown reported for duty ahead of the weekend's play-off game against Cardiff City he was told to leave the club, having been suspended for the two fixtures against the Bluebirds.

Brown was told that he needed to apologise on Thursday after Leicester's season effectively ended following a penalty shoot-out defeat at the City of Cardiff Stadium on Wednesday night.

It is unknown as yet whether he has had the opportunity to do so as the Foxes' squad were allowed a day off following their heartache in south Wales.

A Leicester source said: 'There was no punch-up. But Wayne has been asked to apologise to anyone he may have offended.

'It seems as though there was a discussion and he disclosed how he had voted.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz0oIxofges

Is this right? I don't agree with BNP at all, but should anyone be hammered for the party they vote for?

Voting is a right. Welcome to Big Brother Britain, it's even affecting the football.

Its just left-wing fascism at work. Who he voted for is his business, and his right. Adrian Durham let himself down yesterday IMO. Stan Collymore had the right attitude, for a change.

Bleugh.

So his team-mates should be angry at him for voting for a party as outwardly racist as the BNP! What I don't understand is this. He tells everyone he has voted for the most controversial party in the country, and rightly receives dogs' abuse in return. Why is he not standing up for himself? He should be ashamed of both his vote and his cowardice.

Can anyone count the contradictions in this post please, I'm too flabbergasted to try. My flabber has been totally gasted. First time in a while.

So you work with a bunch of polish guys on a building site, walk up to them and tell them to fuck off back to Poland. How should this not affect your job in the morning? Liecester have 7 foreigners in their squad btw.

Someone I seriously doubt that he told anyone to "fuck off back to...".

You can like people, but it doesn't make to say that you want your country full of them?

I'm on the line djw.