Replica Stadium

Zeppo

Google? :craphead:

whats google ?

Google? Never heard of it.

must be one of they new fangled thingys

like they black and white picture boxes, motorised carriages and some daft fucking thing called a telephone <cr>

Tell me moar.

Google? :craphead:

Funnily enough I tried Google.. This directed me to Ebay listings that are no longer active.. and sites that I am not sure I trust

With this being a Rangers board, I thought people might be able to healp me source this Rangers related item..

I was hoping for a place in Glasgow where I could just go and buy it

there is ones in the rangers megastore when a was in last wee but a dont know the price

Thanks i will give it a try. I asked at the Rangers shop on Argyle St but they said no..

A bit big is it not?

YES but for the magnificent price of 25 quid, you can get your name engraved onto one of the famous red bricks that are accurately replicated in the model sculpture

all proceeds go to murray international viney.............................i meam rangers

:pipe:

:lol: :lol:

I like this kind of thing

Mate, I don't know if it was that link that you posted, but when I clicked on it my PC almost exploded!

PC's going as slow as feck now.....pumping it's ass with AVG, Adaware & spybot as we speak now!

Anyone else get that? :huh:

Mate, I don't know if it was that link that you posted, but when I clicked on it my PC almost exploded!

PC's going as slow as feck now.....pumping it's ass with AVG, Adaware & spybot as we speak now!

Are you using Internet Explorer?

I'm on firefox and it shut down as a precaution.

Are you using Internet Explorer?

I'm on firefox and it shut down as a precaution.

Nod32 blocked the site.