Martin Bain

What does this guy even do at ibrox, all he does is pick up a wage and tops up that tan of his when he fucks off on holiday. Get him to fuck off our wage bill!

He'd probably say the same about you

Martin Bain has done alot for the club. He does a lot of hard work behind closed doors which many people dont know about. And is 1 of the only people at Rangers who actually tells the fans what is happening. Think its a joke how people can have a pop at him after all he has done. It's not his fault the club are in the mess they are.

He's actually in charge of the clubs day to day runnings whilst our Chairman is State-side. I'd say he would be a pretty busy man with meetings with sponsors, agents/players ,management staff and the bank amongst his other workload. Also he's entitled to a holiday at the end of the season much like the players. Remember the guy took a big pay cut to help the club so he's not all that bad.

What does this guy even do at ibrox, all he does is pick up a wage and tops up that tan of his when he fucks off on holiday. Get him to fuck off our wage bill!

He'd probably say the same about you

Sadly im not on the ibrox wage bill like that shirtlifter

When Murray was there Bain was a wanker just like Murray, but has done okay since Murray left.

When Murray was chairman,Baldy Bain just passed on the thoughts of Chairman Mint as he was told to do by the owner....Ye want tae keep yer job,Martin?..Here's todays script.(tu)

Ahh i seem to have made a bit of an arse of myself here man, i think i should retract what i just said, didnt realise he done as much work as mentioned above (tu)

If you had said it at any point prior to Murray stepping down, you would have got a very different set of replies. He seems to have come into his own since the mint went

I used to be very sceptical about Bain and held him up against what Liewell was doing in a negative light

In last 2.5 - 3 years myopinions have changed greatly.

He has had to trim budgets everywhere, fight Uefa, fight SFA, fight Media whilst still trying to allow the manager to retain a winning side.

All this whilst his former chairman fucked off and abandoned him and his current chairman floats about the US playing golf.

I seen a piece that showed Bain had outperformed Liewell in every single measure over the last 3 years.

I hope history will show that, beneath the tan, Martin Bain was one of the men who stood up to be counted.

Bain has done a lot in the last we while to change the way the supporters think about him. He has shown a bit of transparency about what is actually going on at the club and feeding it back to the supporters, fair play to him.

Ahh i seem to have made a bit of an arse of myself here man, i think i should retract what i just said, didnt realise he done as much work as mentioned above 00000042.gif

You go from the 1st post to this in the space of 3 postsrolleyes.gif