Mac users. What browser do you use?

Bear

I have a MacbBook Pro that i bought last Dec. Best buy i have ever made.

What browser do you other Mac users use?

I can't decide which is the fastest. I download of a lot of music, so what have you personally found the best and quickest?

I jump between Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome but can't work out which is the best for downloading. I use Safari the most but jump to FF or GC when i am going to look at a video on Youtube as we all know Apple Not Likely Flash very much haha

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Got another stupid question gents,,,,,,

When i close my lid then re-open it later you can see the key imprint on the screen. I know this is common as heck.

I was wondering what is the best thing to place over the keys to stop this happening? Would a basic piece of soft toilet roll be efficient enough?

My MPB was 7 months old

I use Safari, not tried anything else though and have a feeling Firefox would be faster.

Safari takes about 5 minutes to start up again when it closes unexpectedly.

I am on a shit connection so it dont really matter. I have to use a 2G dongle................so you can imagine how frustrating it is at times <cr>

I tend to use Firefox as I just really miss the 'awesome bar' searching. There is also Camino which is Mac native branch of the Mozilla project if you're interested in that, it's nice and simple and fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Well after using a fast broadband connection since saturday for the first time since i bought the MBP in November last year i have stuck with Google Chrome. It seems to be the fastest and i like the ad blocker on it. The ad blocker on FF is a pain in the cunt to use as it seems to block everything. I know there will be an easy way to set up the ad blocker on FF so i can block indavidual ads.

I like the way Chrome deals with flash too compared to Safari.

• 3 months later...

Any updates on what you think the best browser is for MAC?

Personally i have stuck with Google Chrome, but did use Safari for a few days, but it's a pain in the chuff with Flash............

• 2 weeks later...