SOTW#3

lorney

!!ARMED FORCES DAY!!

anyone can enter,just follow the rules below..

*Sigs must be no bigger than 500x200

*Sigs must not contain any user names

*Sigs must be sent to me via PM asap!

armed forces day is at the end of june so thought this would be a good topic for ppl 2 do so they can us them the month of june!! theres no certain things to do jst let you minds get into the designn and see what u come up with

good luck and happy designing

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll make one :)

:lol: You totally wrecked me in the last comp by ripping my sig. It was my first one ever though :(

I did go back and edit it mucker :lol: I thought it was a sig from someone that is into design haha just keep practising mate and you will get better!

p.s you will be able to get me back this time :pipe:

:lol: You totally wrecked me in the last comp by ripping my sig. It was my first one ever though :(

I did go back and edit it mucker :lol: I thought it was a sig from someone that is into design haha just keep practising mate and you will get better!

this could be interesting... :craphead:

:lol: Never noticed mate, thanks :D I am getting better and i now know how to use most stuff, the only thing is in this competition i dont have a clue where to start!