Leigh Griffiths, What will his summer hold for him?

Heard through the grapevine that Leigh Griffiths could be off to Hearts in the summer, of all places, considering hes a die hard hibee. Dont know what will come of it because Hearts would need to pay probably somewhere upwards of £750k for him and I cant see them having the cash to do so!

Nonetheless it will be interesting to see if he does make a move, a club like Hibs would probably be good for him, not only is he a fan of the club but he is young and will get a chance to play at a higher level regularly you would reckon...

Heard through the grapevine that Leigh Griffiths could be off to Hearts in the summer, of all places, considering hes a die hard hibee. Dont know what will come of it because Hearts would need to pay probably somewhere upwards of £750k for him and I cant see them having the cash to do so!

Nonetheless it will be interesting to see if he does make a move, a club like Hibs would probably be good for him, not only is he a fan of the club but he is young and will get a chance to play at a higher level regularly you would reckon...

There was people saying he was a T*rrier aswell. Why are people so quick to judge a player a Rangers man or a taig? There are other teams out there

Why are people so quick to judge a player a Rangers man or a taig? There are other teams out there

Cause folk are obsessed and narrow minded. Even if said was any good, he'd be then be disliked if 'he was one of them'.

ability - yes

Maturity - has he fuck , this is the man driving around in a flash motor with no insurance, no tax and an expired M.o.T !!! from what i've heard from my dundee supporting colleagues is he is a billy big time , something we dont need or want IMO

ability - yes

Maturity - has he fuck , this is the man driving around in a flash motor with no insurance, no tax and an expired M.o.T !!! from what i've heard from my dundee supporting colleagues is he is a billy big time , something we dont need or want IMO

Leigh Griffiths drives a Vauxhall Astra.

Lee Griffiths is a die hard Hibs fan, I have watched seen him play since he was with Livi U19's he is a great talent I'd take a risk on him as he has the raw ability that can be fine tuned by the Ibrox coaching staff. The Hearts rumour...I think he would find it hard to go to them, I don't see why Hibs wouldn't want him should Riordan/Nish be sold hope he doesn't go to another SPL team though.