Terry's brother follows in his footsteps

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/world-of-sport/article/2888/

John Terry's brother Paul has followed in his footsteps - by sleeping with a team-mate's girlfriend.

The Daily Mirror reports that Paul Terry slept with Lindsey Cowan, the fiancée of his team-mate Dale Roberts at Blue Square Premier side Rushden & Diamonds.

Thirty-one-year-old Terry originally denied the affair when questioned by Roberts despite having admitted it to other members of the team, but Cowan confirmed to her partner what had been going on.

"It's true, she told me she'd been seeing Paul," 24-year-old goalkeeper Roberts told the Mirror, adding that he has split up with Cowan, who he had been with since secondary school.

"It is bad enough she's done it at all but the fact that it is with him, one of my team-mates, makes it that much harder to bear," he added.

The Rushden team - who narrowly missed out on a trip to the Blue Square Premier play-off final - are reported to be in uproar, with several calling for Terry to be sacked.

The affair echoes the scandal which erupted over John Terry's liaisons with Wayne Bridge's ex-girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel earlier this year, a sequence of events which led Terry to lose the England captaincy and Bridge to turn down a likely place in the World Cup squad

And Roberts's father George was quick to draw parallels between the two Terrys after seeing his son left heartbroken.

"Paul is just like his brother John," he said. "They say every family has a black sheep - the Terrys must have a flock."

Last week the Terrys' father Ted admitted dealing cocaine in an Essex wine bar.

Liked the the bit in bold :mutley:

Jeez he is hardly a looker is he doh lol at the bit in bold, I remember his mum was allegedly stealing along with John's wifes mum, what a family <cr>

Don't forget the father getting done for dealing :BELM: