Please like this one

MuirhouseBear

A like it Scott (tu)

don't like torres though :lol:

:lol: Fair enough

Stu mate, i had it dark but i didnt really like it so i just brushed it and made it quite light

you should have fixed it from normal to linaer dodge or colour dodge mate, makes it look alot nicer instead of brushing over it.

normally i copy my render 4-5 times, gaussian blur the first to around 13 pixels, then the next one leave normal, then muliply the next at around 20% opticity, then the next one at linaer dodge at around 50 to 60% and the last one at colour dodge at around 30 - 40%

A like it Scott (tu)

don't like torres though :lol:

:lol: Fair enough

Stu mate, i had it dark but i didnt really like it so i just brushed it and made it quite light

you should have fixed it from normal to linaer dodge or colour dodge mate, makes it look alot nicer instead of brushing over it.

normally i copy my render 4-5 times, gaussian blur the first to around 13 pixels, then the next one leave normal, then muliply the next at around 20% opticity, then the next one at linaer dodge at around 50 to 60% and the last one at colour dodge at around 30 - 40%

I might try that the now, if not then later :wink: Thanks alot mate

i wish you would stop posting your sig makes me jealous :anguish:

That's how I feel when I see people making new sigs :anguish:

you think of my new one :ph34r:

Maybe a few too many textures, etc behind boyd. Like the text. Render itsself is nice, background is a bit Lq (I think?).

One of your better ones. Now stop making them :anguish:

1z236n7.jpg

thoughts?

Render is a bit too light, the darkened render behind it is hard to make out (Think you've added an effect over it) and should probably be bigger. The Liverpool badge overlaps the background render, and makes it look poorly positioned. Again, text is not the greatest, but it is the hardest thing to make right. Nice to see you're trying new things though, keep it up mate.

theres only two behing boyd one on his right shoulder and the other covering up the left beside his body, i think the gaussian blur just made it alot more lighter beside his head:ph34r:

the BG Pic is a big LQ, Wouldnt bring up the full size pic on TBO Order website so i could only download one that was like 150 by 500, didnt even fill the whole sig to so had to stretch it a bit haha.

theres only two behing boyd one on his right shoulder and the other covering up the left beside his body, i think the gaussian blur just made it alot more lighter beside his head:ph34r:

the BG Pic is a big LQ, Wouldnt bring up the full size pic on TBO Order website so i could only download one that was like 150 by 500, didnt even fill the whole sig to so had to stretch it a bit haha.

Aye, might be the blur behind him, just looks messy. If a Background picture is too small, I'll usually use the clone stamp to make it appear bigger, then blur the area that's been cloned. Or you can duplicate the background, and blur the duplicated bit and move it to the side.

whats up with your laptop anyway scott ? just sent it away aye

I got told it has a "Blue Screen of Death" but I get it fixed off my mums pal, and it works fine for a month then breaks again. He's took it away for a full week this time to try and fix the problem properly.£40 a time was far too much, especially considering the laptop is a banger :lol:

Hahaha, i got that like every 5-6 month with my last PC, I Just had a reformat disc but and everytime i reformated i just had to go to windows update a few times untill i was able to get my service pack three. was a bastard but.

Hahaha, i got that like every 5-6 month with my last PC, I Just had a reformat disc but and everytime i reformated i just had to go to windows update a few times untill i was able to get my service pack three. was a bastard but.

It's a bastard, have to redownload everything back onto the laptop, just for it to break down the next month and I lose all my work.