Andy Gray

Anyone else actually seriouslly think Walter Smith should be there? UEFA Cup final with JCD up front, amazing.

Are you taking the piss?

Suppose you don't like walter then?

It all depends what you hold higher a league title, European trophy or a International trophy like the World cup etc...

Jim Mclean got put in cause he played under him, and he managed to steer Dundee Utd to win the league. A feet that might never ever happen again...

I have no doubts Walter would have made the list if we had won the UEFA Cup.

Anyone else actually seriously think Walter Smith should be there? UEFA Cup final with JCD up front, amazing.

Are you taking the piss?

'seriously' might give that away...

17 JOSE MOURINHO <cr>

10 ARSENE WENGER :anguish:

Wish people would stop thinking Wenger is a muggy manager ffs. He won two doubles in the space of 4 seasons.

Aye but he's no John Hughes, is he?

17 JOSE MOURINHO <cr>

Wish people would stop thinking Wenger is a muggy manager ffs. He won two doubles in the space of 4 seasons.

A great feat but him being 7 places ahead of Mourinho ? Thats pretty silly imo.

Andy gray is a good pundit and i like him but sometimes i disagree with him

Last night at the start of the second half bayern had a chance that went beggind and he said somnething along the lines of "that miss basically hands the trophy to inter milan" did anyone else hear this? what the fuck?? one goal down with 40 minutes to go

17 JOSE MOURINHO <cr>

Mourinho is a winning machine.

He might win a shit load of stuff but it doesn't mean he is going to be the greatest manager ever. Its very subjective. A lot of people might not like his style and the way his teams play and rate it on that.

17 JOSE MOURINHO <cr>

Mourinho is a winning machine.

He might win a shit load of stuff but it doesn't mean he is going to be the greatest manager ever. Its very subjective. A lot of people might not like his style and the way his teams play and rate it on that.

Football at the end of the day is a result business, until Wenger wins the Champions league he will always be in the shadows...

Last night at the start of the second half bayern had a chance that went beggind and he said somnething along the lines of "that miss basically hands the trophy to inter milan" did anyone else hear this? what the fuck?? one goal down with 40 minutes to go

Some might say... He was proven correct by that statement :sherlock:

Some might say... He was proven correct by that statement :sherlock:

True enough but i think it was a stupid thing to say!!

The worst co comentator i ever heard was david pleat - hes a fucking moron!

6 Scots in that top 20. :clap:

But not a single Rangers manager? <cr>

We've had 12 managers in our history, 10 of them Scottish, Who all together have won 112 domestic trophies and a European trophy. And none can get on the list? Bill Struth should be on atleast