Well done Charlie Adam

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't undertstand the bitterness of some people?? LOL

He's just captained a team who were relegation favourites to promotion! Well done Charlie!

I'm guessing he will probably stay at Blackpool now; I can't decide whether it would be better for him to go to a better team and maybe not play as much or stay at Blackpool, be the main man but probably get relegated.

It was an entertaining game for the neutral I suppose, with a couple of very good goals plus a lot of shite play thrown in for good measure.Charlie Adam hit a cracker of a free kick and was by far the best ex Old Firm player by a long shot.

The Championship is definitely vastly overrated and although I think Charlie is in for a horrid season next year at Blackpool, I congratulate him for what he has achieved after going there.(tu)

Yup, congratulations to him. I was of half a mind that I wanted Blackpool to lose as it would be more likely that he would be sold but, I'm pleased for him.

As for The Championship vs SPL, I think most of the Championship teams are better than most of the teams in the SPL however, I think there is little doubt that the best two sides out of either league are in the SPL.

I have to laugh at the constant Charlie Adam love ins on this board now when a year or so a go the entire board were desperate to get shot of him at any price.

A lot (including me) were desperate to get rid but I hold no grudges against him and wish him all the best (as do others). Its great to see him play well this year and hopefully next year in the EPL. (tu)

I have to laugh at the constant Charlie Adam love ins on this board now when a year or so a go the entire board were desperate to get shot of him at any price.

i wasnt

and i certainly felt the 500k was a fucking shocking price for a player that has played both internationally and in europes highest competitions

Found his level (tu)

Fantastic free kick to cap off a fantastic season

congratulations Charlie Adam

Yep. A level above the SPL. And now even more so.

The Championship isn't as superior to the SPL as people make out.

Today guys like Stephen Crainey, Adam, McNaughton, Rae ,Burke & Quinn were in the squads and on top of that there are another 70 odd ex SPL players in that league.

The fact that very few of them are considered to be half as pish as they were in the SPL speaks volumes.

I think it is by far a better league.

Yup, congratulations to him. I was of half a mind that I wanted Blackpool to lose as it would be more likely that he would be sold but, I'm pleased for him.

As for The Championship vs SPL, I think most of the Championship teams are better than most of the teams in the SPL however, I think there is little doubt that the best two sides out of either league are in the SPL.

We would have done well to be in the play-offs.

I like the championship, I think its better than the SPL purely for the reason that its way more competitive! Realistically at least 10 teams could win the title/get promoted. Its a good league IMO ;)