Shane Duffy almost dies

N.I Fans after the poland game, everyone singing the borat song :praise:

my dad promised to take me to windsor park last year when we were over to see it, he better this year or im not going home !! hahaha.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

N.I Fans after the poland game, everyone singing the borat song :praise:

my dad promised to take me to windsor park last year when we were over to see it, he better this year or im not going home !! hahaha.

We done them on and off the pitch that day :craphead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNMnkAYjOUo

i remember watching it with my friend, who was watching NI For the first time and i was telling him about the fans and shit and he was just being negative basicly. and then when it started i could see him sitting on the edge of his seat ( or edge of seat :craphead: ) will never forget that night, i said to him before the game i bet they make boruc shit himself cause i showed him the RIP Boruc painted on the wall and stuff and he was like thats nothing. all my friends think over in NI Is nothing, cant wait to try and take them over, they'd step off the boat and shit themself.

Fuck him, He turned his back,

Im sure this thread wouldnt be so kind if it was mcgeady, so no difference for that cunt either.

If it was mcgreety the ones that are criticizing would be giving it the same as us.A few two face cunts on here IMO.

bullshit, i wouldnt wish death on either of them or any other footballer for that matter

ffs they play football man they are not villans

Compare these two statements:

Born and bred in Scotland but chose to play for ROI through his grandfather. No interest shown in the player by Scotland. Bad history between some of Scotland and Ireland.

Born and bred in France but chose to play for Algeria through his grandfather. No interest shown in the player by France. Bad history between some of France and Algeria.

James McCarthy and Aiden McGeady both got some stick off of us Rangers fans just because they picked them over us. Shane Duffy's situation is also similar. The argument Daddy Bear is putting forward regarding Bougherra is exactly the same as the tims' when we got stuck into them.

I know Madjid's one of our own, but it's still double standards and hypocritical. I don't mean to give him any abuse or that, but we should at least be smart enough to recognize the similarities and leave all the rest for the tims to embarrass themselves with.

As a side note, what if Duffy doesn't care about the politics behind football and the two countries and just wanted what was better for his career? With ROI he's got a much better chance of playing in World Cups etc. than with NI. If he truly doesn't care about the history between the countries then it's not going to be any different to him than it would be if his grandparent was Spanish or Brazilian.

this isnt the thread for logic mate :P

As for choosing ROI over NI becuase there better, that is a shambles of a made up excuse

So if you were all players you would all chose celtic if rangers were shite and celtic were winning it all, would yous fuck,

Apparently his father is Republican, born in Donegal, going on the assumption that he doesn't give a fuck about the politics, why wouldn't (and shouldn't) he choose to play for them if he had the chance even IF in your opinion RoI aren't a better team? As for your point about Celtic and Rangers, plenty of Rangers supporting players have played for Celtic and vice versa.

I've thought about it and as much as I hate McGeady and would love to see him suffer a career ending injury.

I don't think I'd wish death on the ugly prick, or any other footballer for that matter

Scummy wee cunt but wishing he actually died? Disgraceful 00000041.gif

aww dry yer eyes ffs hes a fucking taig

I hope this is a wind up

If not, it just shows how ridiculously narrow-minded some people can be. Acting like them, i'm afraid.

By taig, we mean catholic. My girlfriend was brought up a catholic and i'll admit I dislike the religion and i'm a 90 minute bigot, singing all the songs going. But do i want her to die cause she's a catholic (albeit she doesn't go anymore) ? Not quite.

I've already said, he is a turncoat prick this boy in question but I don't wish death on him for that.

Were you celebrating when Tommy Burns died? Probably i suspect

Is this the same Mr Burns whom is a Shellick legend, yet they didnt want the game postponed for him? Yet when phil ma arse in dies apparently he was that much of a loss that the taigs needed the OF game postponed?? Very strange and as i was on the road back up form Manchester when burns died i didnt really give a shit. My team had lost in a European final, so he was the last thing on my mind.

People need to realise that the rivalry between Rangers and that shite wether you like it or not isnt just football. No matter what you wana say or do or how you dress it up, its more than that. We are the people, they are a shower of manky tramps.

If people think this threads shocking theres a few songs i could upload from the bus down to Manchester that would really offend some on hereboogie.png

The problem with Goram though was his height, the manager of England at the time felt that Goram was too short even though he was recommended by his coach at the time, this would have partly been a reason why he never got called up by England, other reasons, Shilton and Clemence.

and Stuart McCall, Andy Goram, Richard Gough..........

Did Goram and Gough play for another country as youngsters?

what has that got to do with the price of tea in China?

Well you raised them as comparable to this Duffy chap, who having played for Norn Irn as a youngster then chose the free state as a senior international.

McCall did the same, in fact preferring England as a youngster (he was selected for both England and Scotland at the same time and chose England).

I'm not aware that either Goram or Gough did the same, that's why I asked. Goram was selected for England under 21 or the like but did not play.

I was trying to find out exactly why you thought they were comparable, and from your question I'm guessing it's that they played for a Country other than their one of birth, rather than made a different choice as a senior from the one they made as youngsters.

I was just wondering if you had a bit of information about Goram and Gough that I had never known about....

Stuart McCall has also said he was not wanting on when on the England Under 21 bench.

He got up to come on in injury time, and wasted time tying his boots etc to try and get the ref to blow the whistle to finish the game so he didn't have to go on.

Stuart McCall has also said he was not wanting on when on the England Under 21 bench.

He got up to come on in injury time, and wasted time tying his boots etc to try and get the ref to blow the whistle to finish the game so he didn't have to go on.

Legend :praise:

Was just trying to find that :lol:,can remember reading it in the paper.

It's on his wiki saying he told the Herald that.