Ellis and the vineyard deal

Just spotted this on a thread on VB.

It is claimed that Ellis brokered a recent vineyard purchase for a certain Custodian of this parish.

If true, they appear to have more links than either is admitting to.

No wonder he plans to make Minty "President for Life"!

They could be joined at the hip (pocket) already. (td)

Talk is that ellis is just a stooge for murray to push up the price for King to buy the club.

We must remember that if King comes in with a Low offer it will not be Rangers getting done it will be

Murray getting less than he wants.This all comes down to buying Murrays shares.

Talk is that ellis is just a stooge for murray to push up the price for King to buy the club.

We must remember that if King comes in with a Low offer it will not be Rangers getting done it will be

Unless he can magically clear his problems with the South African Tax Man then we can forget King's involvement in any of this.

Timing is everything and King's time has passed.

Andrew Ellis might well be an anagram for 'David Is Still The Boss'. :rolleyes:

Unless he can magically clear his problems with the South African Tax Man then we can forget King's involvement in any of this.

Timing is everything and King's time has passed.

Andrew Ellis might well be an anagram for 'David Is Still The Boss'. :rolleyes:

I think you might be right.

ive been progressively getting the feeling that the whole ellis thing is a media stunt in a bid to attract other buyers or make other buyers put a bid in, particularly since the whole 'i could walk away if it's in the best interests of the club and allow another buyer to take over' recently.

One of the papers today suggests Ellis is working with Akers. Who knows?

That's Chris Akers, not acres of vineyards. ;)

I find it hard to believe that Ellis is involved in a publicity stunt or some other sort of subterfuge. He's been at it far too long for that to be credible to me. A personal publicity stunt, for example, would surely not need to last so long.

I have a growing feeling that Ellis is a frontman for Murray's fall-back plan to get the club back in his own hands on the cheap, should MIH go belly up.

All that Ellis is done so far is buy Murray some time.

Maybe it's a way of keeping Lloyds at bay, as he's hoping they won't take any further action while a potential takeover is in the offing.

No matter what, the fans are being treated abysmally here.

I have a feeling this will be a really crucial week. This can't go on for much longer. :anguish: