Rangers to leave scotland ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem was us just waltzing into the Premiership or the Championship, now if we went through the whole starting from the bottom tier and working our way up they wouldn't have a problem.

They are no doubt both us and that mhanky mob are massive clubs, but our ignorance put a lot of people noses out of joint at the FA.

The EPL don't need us. Nothing will change until they do, and that won't be anytime soon, if ever.

The prem leagie I reckon is going to go boom in a bad way within 10 years,

already happened in a bad wy to one prem club in pompy, looking the same for hull, can only see many more following

couldn't agree more the epl is bound to go tits, up when you are 700 million in debt i don't care if you are man utd when the bank calls your debt they will come in and strip the club of it's assets then you will have to start from scratch. Also all these billionaire owners are using these clubs as there toys they will get bored eventualy then it will go tits up

The problem was us just waltzing into the Premiership or the Championship, now if we went through the whole starting from the bottom tier and working our way up they wouldn't have a problem.

They are no doubt both us and that mhanky mob are massive clubs, but our ignorance put a lot of people noses out of joint at the FA.

I agree but the vast majority of ground outside the top 6 in the premiership would struggle to hold the crowds we would bring

Would we though, we moan about ticket prices as it is. Plus we are so used to winning.

I could see us taking at least 10 years to acclimatize into premiership football, we wouldn't get it all our own way on and off the pitch. Many fans would spit out the dummy... Instead of being a massive fish in a goldfish bowl, we be a normal size fish in the ocean.

Or a slightly smaller fish in a swimming pool ? Any thoughts ?