Free transfer suggestions

As we're skint, lacking in the creative department and its silly season I thought i'd throw in the names of Maniche, Robert Koren and Bresciano. All have been released by their clubs and could do a job for us. Maniche was at Cologne last season so I reckon his wages cant be too high either. Thoughts and suggestions....

Are you serious about bresciano? Cant believe hes on a free, we nearly paid 2.5 mil for hima couple of year back a great player and also versitile so would fit into our system. Nice to see you make sensible suggestionshail.gif

Bresciano went/is roumoured to be going to the Middle East mate.

i thought so too but i was reading skysports site and hes saif that movve wont be happening and he'd like to play in Europe in a tough league. Hes 32 as is Maniche, not too old to tear it up in Scotland for a couple of years

Would definately take Koren, possibly also take Laryea Kingston and Goncalves as back up but they will probably go abroad or down south

I'd also consider Goncalves depending on wages, would love Koren but Kingston I wouldnt touch due to injuries and a perceived attitude problem.

Would also take Pablo Brandan (unless he signed a new contract with Unirea) as he was outstanding against us in both games and would provide cover for Papac

If Brandan is a free I'd have him in an instant, and i doubt he'd be cover I reckon he'd play. Better going forward than Papac, a natural wingback

Would also take Pablo Brandan (unless he signed a new contract with Unirea) as he was outstanding against us in both games and would provide cover for Papac

If Brandan is a free I'd have him in an instant, and i doubt he'd be cover I reckon he'd play. Better going forward than Papac, a natural wingback

But Papac has been very consistent for us at left back and would be really unfair to drop him, unless he was pushed into CB if Bougherra and Wilson leave?

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

But Papac has been very consistent for us at left back and would be really unfair to drop him, unless he was pushed into CB if Bougherra and Wilson leave?

If there is a player better at the club then he deserves to play, who cares if it is "unfair"

All of these names I would take. Brandan really impressed me, and the likes of Basinas, Maniche and Koren would all fit in easily to the SPL. It would just mean another spell on the right for Davis.

Bresciano would be a great buy for us at 30 yrs of age as he really could do the business for us on the left and he wants to stay in Europe. He has said he is a not interested in playing in an Asian country because he believes he has at least another 4 years of top class football left in him, so maybe we should make a move for him.