Free transfer suggestions

did morten gamst pedersen ever sign a new deal with blackburn? I know hes been off form lately but i think he would be pretty good up here if he is on a bosman. Robert koren would be a good signing, thought he was going to the scum in jan but thankfully he didnt as he would do very well up here.

Guest SandyIniesta-Nordahl

Victor Vazquez and Gai Assulin both have their contracts expiring on the 30th of June, and it's far from certain that they'll re-sign....hope our scouts are following these developments closely.

I doubt Assulin will some to us.

Victor Vazquez and Gai Assulin both have their contracts expiring on the 30th of June, and it's far from certain that they'll re-sign....hope our scouts are following these developments closely.

I doubt Assulin will some to us.

He would be some signing :sherlock:

Chelsea and Arsenal are both interested in signing Israeli starlet Gai Assulin from Barcelona, according to a report from Spanish daily Sport.

The attacking midfielder made his debut for his national team at the age of 16 and has been tipped for a major future on the world stage.

However, first team opportunities at Camp Nou have become limited and the 19-year-old's contract is set to expire soon, making him available on a free transfer.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti is keen to add fresh legs to an ageing midfield at Stamford Bridge, whilst the Gunners had been linked with the player earlier in the season.

Isn't Bresciano off to Qatar or somewhere?

Definitely not and you can take that as coming from the horse's mouth.

He was offered big money to go play in Saudi Arabia but has rejected playing there because he said 2 nights ago that he was wanting to stay and play for another 4 years in Europe as he feels he can still play in a top League.(tu)

I would go for him no worries.

do we really need any more midfielders??? ledley out left would be good addition but do we need bresciano when we have davis, thommo and edu????

I could just see the midfield.

Ledley - Thomson - McCulloch - Davis

Slow, one-paced, lacking creativity, pace, width, and balance...

We need wide players, preferably ones who have a bit of directness and pace about them!