has anyone heard of any news of this meeting. Heard last week on ssn about the proposed meeting but hasnt been mentioned since.

Hmm unless Murray or Ellis 'officially' confirmed this (and why would they ?) i'd take what you read in the press with a pinch of salt. No businessman is going to announce to anyone they are going to meet the seller on day X, Y or Z. If they do, it's to throw the media a curve ball. Folk should start getting used to the fact Lloyds will be running us again next year, King is finished as a player in the game, Ellis was probably a non-starter from the begining, at least that's the way it's looking going by the timescale of events.

has anyone heard of any news of this meeting. Heard last week on ssn about the proposed meeting but hasnt been mentioned since.

Hmm unless Murray or Ellis 'officially' confirmed this (and why would they ?) i'd take what you read in the press with a pinch of salt. No businessman is going to announce to anyone they are going to meet the seller on day X, Y or Z. If they do, it's to throw the media a curve ball. Folk should start getting used to the fact Lloyds will be running us again next year, King is finished as a player in the game, Ellis was probably a non-starter from the begining, at least that's the way it's looking going by the timescale of events.

loyds running us next yr, u got a source for that lol

I think we are due in Administration about now ? I think I heard that on here, RR, and all the papers since, ...well since last year. Christ next thing they will be making up stories about Boyd joining Celtic. wacko.gif