Ian King interview on real radio

Dennis

sticks by his exclusive today.

he expected liewell to deny this.

A 7 pager in the sun tomorrow.

reading between the lines, it seems that boyd himself is the source.

Is it wrong to be slightly pissed off at Boyd for the possibility of him using this story to get more money out of us?

it would'nt suprise me if that hes trying to put the shitters up Rangers to up his dough.

but this story seems to be growing legs,imo

Surely he realises we can only offer what we can afford? If an extra couple of grand a week is more important to him than playing for his "beloved" Rangers then just go.

Guys lets be honest here we dont know if Boyd did have anything to do with this story and even if he did fs obviously the taigs must have tried as i dont think Kris would make this up

Boyd won't be the first or the last to use the press to get themselves a better deal

also don't put it past rangers to leak this and then sign him....one in the eye for the filth and all that......

(tu)

reading between the lines is what starts all sort of bull shyte and certainly starts the in the know bunch coming out with all there criticism and wisdom, reading between the lines i think your talking pish thinking like that between the lines

OH FOR FUCK SAKE!!!!!!!!!

Shit Journalist "Tell me Chris where are you going next season?"

King Kris "Celtic, where else?" (Issue being sarcastic inflection does not translate into print)

Cue SUN Exclusive!! AND Cue people having a DIG at Kris for being 'The Source'

Get a grip folks, get a grip!

reading between the lines is what starts all sort of bull shyte and certainly starts the in the know bunch coming out with all there criticism and wisdom, reading between the lines i think your talking pish thinking like that between the lines

just listening to the tranny mate, the last sentence on my post is of course my opinion.

Is it wrong to be slightly pissed off at Boyd for the possibility of him using this story to get more money out of us?

Is it wrong to be PISSED of at the POSSIBILITY that ..... etc etc ... ?

"YES IT IS WRONG"

Were you not just on another thread having a dig at King for making stuff up and this post is just in the same tone - I have said it before - and I will say it again - you are going to make a great Journalist - you will fit right in!craphead2.gif

just listening to the tranny mate, the last sentence on my post is of course my opinion.

soz man, i was judst reading between the lines there, that last paragraph was just my opinion eh

soz man, i was judst reading between the lines there, that last paragraph was just my opinion eh

reading beetween the lines, in my opinion, you cant spell.