Ian King interview on real radio

Dennis

sticks by his exclusive today.

he expected liewell to deny this.

A 7 pager in the sun tomorrow.

reading between the lines, it seems that boyd himself is the source.

reading between the lines is what starts all sort of bull shyte and certainly starts the in the know bunch coming out with all there criticism and wisdom, reading between the lines i think your talking pish thinking like that between the lines

just listening to the tranny mate, the last sentence on my post is of course my opinion.

soz man, i was judst reading between the lines there, that last paragraph was just my opinion eh

reading beetween the lines, in my opinion, you cant spell.

for the record im anorexic and my letters get mujbled up, right

reading between the lines is what starts all sort of bull shyte and certainly starts the in the know bunch coming out with all there criticism and wisdom, reading between the lines i think your talking pish thinking like that between the lines

just listening to the tranny mate, the last sentence on my post is of course my opinion.

soz man, i was judst reading between the lines there, that last paragraph was just my opinion eh

Beetween? :-D

for the record im anorexic and my letters get mujbled up, right

:lol:

Beetween? :-D

haha, that was done in purpose. :rolleyes:

done a little research, and came across this picture. seemingly king is in cahoots with these guys,( a family from east kilbride called Kean, who are by the way are ira sypothisers, (king runs a football team with them, Jackton f.c). It may seem they have taken King for a jolly big fishing trip. I have also been informed that Boyd also has business dealings with the keans also.

9viiqq.jpg

sorry to keep going on about it, but just trying to find out why the story was brought to light.

so what relevance did this photo have to anything <cr>

not really a great deal of relevance, just showing that boyd aswell as other oldfirm players are in cahoots with the keans, and king.

king has been led up the garden path with those folk in that picture. thats all.

done a little research, and came across this picture. seemingly king is in cahoots with these guys,( a family from east kilbride called Kean, who are by the way are ira sypothisers, (king runs a football team with them, Jackton f.c). It may seem they have taken King for a jolly big fishing trip. I have also been informed that Boyd also has business dealings with the keans also.

9viiqq.jpg

sorry to keep going on about it, but just trying to find out why the story was brought to light.

your research is pish.only 1 kean in the picture,far right is my ex neighbour,far left is a coach.played football with the keans for years, no way have they any scummy intent.

9viiqq.jpg

think it came to light as you started this thread, or are u talking in the bigger picture sort of scenario situation thingy

No matter who was responsible for starting the rumour/EXCLUSIVE or why it was started in the 1st place,does anybody really think Boyd would be daft enough to make that move when there's a very good chance he would come up against the Boughie man??? after seeing Keano the Beano's experience against the winking assassin?

I don't fuckin think so.:wink:

No matter who was responsible for starting the rumour/EXCLUSIVE or why it was started in the 1st place,does anybody really think Boyd would be daft enough to make that move when there's a very good chance he would come up against the Boughie man??? after seeing Keano the Beano's experience against the winking assassin?

I don't fuckin think so.:wink:

Boyd is a man. The man. He probably mentioned it while sniggering. At them.

He could get twice as much at Blackpool and party with Charlie Adam, but he should stay.

:wink:

and anotherMy link

When will they give in

Iain King - Chief Bullshit Editor

CELTIC powerbrokers told toiling Tony Mowbray they would bankroll a cut-price swoop for Kris Boyd in JANUARY.

But boss Mogga vetoed the planned raid on Rangers because he didn't rate the player highly enough. SunSport exclusively revealed yesterday that the Hoops hierarchy had spoken of a daring move for the 26-year-old Ibrox idol.

Their first interest in nicking one of Gers' prize assets came as flawed appointment Mowbray began to sink in the troubled reign that would see him bulleted in March.

After fans' favourite Neil Lennon rejuvenated the Hoops the idea of landing Boyd, by now for FREE on a Bosman, was once again mooted in the corridors of power at Celtic Park.

Stunned Boyd KNEW of the Hoops' interest in him and spent some of his family holiday in Tenerife seeking counsel on his next move.

The Scotland hitman is desperate to seal his future and is set to have packages of around £30,000-a-week on offer from the likes of Newcastle United and Birmingham City.

Rangers' current deal on the table is understood to be around £18,000-a-week with a £3,000 appearance bonus for every game.

Then there is the staggering £50,000-a-week bounty on offer at Turkish club Kayserispor who are managed by ex-Ger Shota Arveladze.

That deal was exclusively revealed by SunSport back in August.

As Hoops chief executive Peter Lawwell and boss-in-waiting Lennon get set for a grilling from fans at Celtic Park tomorrow night the timing of our Boyd exclusive was not welcomed.

Despite our story of the overtures to Boyd being CONFIRMED by those who matter inside the deal they came out and rubbished it.

A spokesman for Celtic said: "Welcome to the silly season.

"We can categorically state that Kris Boyd has never been a target for Celtic and at no time have we ever attempted to sign him.

"We will not, repeat NOT, be making a bid for the player."

Boyd, for the moment, is staying tight-lipped on the stunning swoop for him from his current club's bitterest rivals.

That, though, may change in the coming weeks when his football future is finally settled.

Read more: http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/2987651/Mogga-KOd-bid-for-Kris-in-January.html#ixzz0ozNtQ8fl

"Kingy" hints all the way through his story in the sun today that Boyd will confirm the story once his future is sorted

Seems pretty obvious who his source is then

As for Mowbray signing him last January on the cheap, too far Kingy, too far