Boyd's agent..

warden90

'Kris Boyd's agent Mark Donaghy insists that he is willing to speak to all interested clubs and that includes Celtic.

It is a move which would rock Scottish football and is one which has not been seen in the game north of the border since Maurice Johnston made a dramatic last minute u-turn and signed for the Glasgow giants bitter rivals at the final hour.

Some reports had suggested that Celtic were willing to match Birmingham city's wage offer to try and tempt Boyd into a cross-Glasgow switch however these were denied by Celtic in a swift response.

A spokesman told the Celtic club website: "We can categorically state that Kris Boyd has never been a target for Celtic and at no time have we ever attempted to sign him. We will not, repeat NOT, be making a bid for the player."

Donaghy, however contradicted Celtic's claims and insisted that early contact had been made with his client with a view to a possible: " I was approached 2 weeks ago by a representative of Celtic Football club inquiring about Kris' availability''

if boyd signed for them, which i highly doubt, every single goal he evr scored for us would lose their significance for me and i would take great pleasure in spitting on him if i ever saw him in person

We can't blame Boyd for any of this. It's not his fault if celtic came calling.

If he's made them look daft in order to get a better deal, I'm all for that. I'm hearing the celtic boards are melting down since this story has been confirmed somewhere.

It looks like it is all coming out now.