What Tops Will You Buy For Next Season

a britishman buying an argie top :anguish: :anguish:

I quite like the soctland top but looks shite on that skinny fooker

I know what you are saying but i think it's such a nice top and I don't hate England in fact i have had MORE England tops than Scotland tops in my from 2002-2006 i had every England kit shorts and socks included. It's only really because i have my money on Argentina for the world cup and i'm really getting into the world cup "spirit" sorry for being cheesy.

I know what you are saying but i think it's such a nice top and I don't hate England in fact i have had MORE England tops than Scotland tops in my from 2002-2006 i had every England kit shorts and socks included. It's only really because i have my money on Argentina for the world cup and i'm really getting into the world cup "spirit" sorry for being cheesy. Fuk it i'm staying with my British roots fuk the Argies as long as they win it i will be supporting ENGLAND.

ack no worries, :ph34r:

I know what you are saying but i think it's such a nice top and I don't hate England in fact i have had MORE England tops than Scotland tops in my from 2002-2006 i had every England kit shorts and socks included. It's only really because i have my money on Argentina for the world cup and i'm really getting into the world cup "spirit" sorry for being cheesy. Fuk it i'm staying with my British roots fuk the Argies as long as they win it i will be supporting ENGLAND.

I still want the Argies to win it because £75 is £75

And because Lionel Messi is God.

Yes Lionel Messi and i would love to see Maradona's rant if they win it would be the greatest moment in sporting history :lol:

And because they gave us Gabriel Amato and Claudio Caniggia.

And because they gave us Gabriel Amato and Claudio Caniggia. :praise:

And because they gave us Gabriel Amato and Claudio Caniggia.

And because they gave us Gabriel Amato and Claudio Caniggia. :praise:

Gabby Amato. :praise: The shit Marco Negri. :D

I loved Amato for that goal against thm in the 4-2 when Lambert lost his teeth and Caniggia was my fave player for Rangers during his time at Ibrox plus Maradona is one the greatest players i have seen. I haven't seen him play and he wasn't my time i have watched so many matches with him playing and he was just another class above everybody. Anybody if you get the chance watch the full 1/4 final in the 1986 World Cup even if you are English Maradona was just another class that full game (apart from the Hand of God)and imo was and is the greatest single performance by a single player ever even better than Messi's 4 goal haul against Arsenal.

On the shortlist:

Rangers Home and Away shirts

Chelsea Home shirt

Linfield Away shirt

Hamburg Home shirt

AC Milan shirt

Scotland Home shirt (still no got round to buying it)

Northern Ireland Away shirt (already got the home one)

USA Home shirt

Nothing unusual really bar the USA shirt, most of the shirts i've owned versions of before most years. Always buy a load of Football tops for the summer.