SDM here for at least two more years!

OK Its the silly season and I have decided to TRY TO join the ranks of those who can read between the lines.

My workings:

1. No deals in the offing!

2. Walter gets a new deal!

3. WS is tight with SDM - SDM sanctioned the deal and gave assurances about budget and asked WS who should replace him (remember they both trust each other).

4. WS says give Ally and Kenny a chance. "OK, I will sanction that", says SDM.

5. SDM has used a 'proxy' chairman before to sort out tough financial issues and then step back in.

6. History repeats itself

Conclusion: No deals in the offing, cost cutting done and bank in line - que SDM saying I may as well stay (He also has no choice) - I'll give WS the job as I trust him and give Ally and Kenny a chance next year. SDM here for at least 2 more years.

Can I join the Psychic Loyal: Reading between the lines branch?

OK Its the silly season and I have decided to TRY TO join the ranks of those who can read between the lines.

My workings:

3. WS is tight with SDM - SDM sanctioned the deal and gave assurances about budget and asked WS who should replace him (remember they both trust each other).

5. SDM has used a 'proxy' chairman before to sort out tough financial issues and then step back in.

Conclusion: No deals in the offing, cost cutting done and bank in line - que SDM saying I may as well stay (He also has no choice) - I'll give WS the job as I trust him and give Ally and Kenny a chance next year. SDM here for at least 2 more years.

That isnt bad altho my source anold jake found notes discarded in a bin, whilst looking for dinner states that there is a deal in place and all should be done in 48 hoursbiggrin.gif

My workings:

That isnt bad altho my source anold jake found notes discarded in a bin, whilst looking for dinner states that there is a deal in place and all should be done in 48 hoursbiggrin.gif

Is that the Ellis deal, administration, Boyd to Celtic deal or SDM back as Chairman? Please expand! .. and can anold jake read?

My workings:

A wee bit more practise needed Bluepeter9

learn Establishment code,

Ellis deal 'dead in the water' "full steam ahead"

Meeting in Edinburgh yesterday between parties, 'think last week'

takeover still a long way off 'think deal is immanent'

"Walter may walk away" 'Ellis has him on contract'

Whatever the Mhanky press say think opposite, they are being made to look like the wallopers they are :lol:

My workings:

Whatever the Mhanky press say think opposite, they are being made to look like the wallopers they are laugh.gif

OK I'll keep practising - but I will never get to the level of the 'Professionals' It must take years of practise to come up with something as 'out there' as "Boyd going to Celtic"! My reading between the lines may just be to credible as yet! Wallopers is a good description for them!

My workings:

Whatever the Mhanky press say think opposite, they are being made to look like the wallopers they are :lol:

OK I'll keep practising - but I will never get to the level of the 'Professionals' It must take years of practise to come up with something as 'out there' as "Boyd going to Celtic"! My reading between the lines may just be to credible as yet! Wallopers is a good description for them!

Do you work for the Sun by any chance???:anguish:

Actually compared to the shite the rhags print, your between the lines hypothetical sounds more realistic that theirs.:lol:

My workings:

Whatever the Mhanky press say think opposite, they are being made to look like the wallopers they are laugh.gif

Do you work for the Sun by any chance???anguish.gif

Actually compared to the shite the rhags print, your between the lines hypothetical sounds more realistic that theirs.laugh.gif

I half expect the story to make the Sun tomorrow - they are pretty lazy and it is a more plausable scenario than 'Boyd to Celtic'

• 4 weeks later...

Not really an answer to the question but concerning smith i agree with you.

The question that I didn't answer is a whole different subject that I didn't fancy getting into, particularly as none of us really understand the current relationship between the owner and the board and most comments would be uninformed speculation. :)

The question that I didn't answer is a whole different subject that I didn't fancy getting into, particularly as none of us really understand the current relationship between the owner and the board and most comments would be uninformed speculation. smile.gif

LOL SDM owns 90+% of the club - I would say he has a great relationship withthe board as they could NOT get close to it without his approval.

It really did NOT take much working out that the ellis deal was a no go - people like WS and AJ would NOT have comeout publically and badmouthed them if they had been close to a deal. Also if you track MIM you would have seen lots of positive news coming out from them. Whether some believe it or not SDM cares a lot about the instatution of Rangers and if its in his power he will do nothing that he does NOT think is in their best interests - yes he made mistakes, who hasn't but no decision was made to deliberately harm, they wrere all for positive reasons and so it is again.

The question that I didn't answer is a whole different subject that I didn't fancy getting into, particularly as none of us really understand the current relationship between the owner and the board and most comments would be uninformed speculation. :)

I see :D