david edgar on SSN Just now

Stu1993

Not much just been saying whats been said on Smith and Ally

but hes just ahd a dig at celtic, saying if boyd doesnt want to move from glasgow theres always celtic but why would he want to take a step down from the champions hahaha.

just came on there.

Cool.

Fancy expanding a wee bitty?

when i amde the topic he just came on mate i was waiting on it finishing.

he basicly said hes happy and feels walter will get a chance to improve the squad, also went on to say there is no one more popular to the fans than ally mccoist and he feels he will have a good backing when he takes over.

He then went on to say after he asked " and what do the rangers fans think about boyd to celtic " in which he replied, it wouldn't bothered us, if its true anyway. if he doesnt want to leave scotland and glasgow he knows he has celtic but why would he want to take a step down from the champions hahaha.

just came on there.

Cool.

Fancy expanding a wee bitty?

when i amde the topic he just came on mate i was waiting on it finishing.

he basicly said hes happy and feels walter will get a chance to improve the squad, also went on to say there is no one more popular to the fans than ally mccoist and he feels he will have a good backing when he takes over.

He then went on to say after he asked " and what do the rangers fans think about boyd to celtic " in which he replied, it would bothered us, if he doesnt want to leave scotland and glasgow he knows he has celtic but why would he want to take a step down from the champions hahaha.

Cheers dude.

:lol:

Wouldn't surprise me in all honesty if Boyd now signed a new contract with us.

Alot of things swing back to us, Brum on the verge of Buying a new striker for 6M, for that price i dont see him on the bench. Also offering new contracts to current plays like O'Connor. Also that Boyd said Walter staying is a major part in him staying, which has also happened.

Alot of things swing back to us, Brum on the verge of Buying a new striker for 6M, for that price i dont see him on the bench. Also offering new contracts to current plays like O'Connor. Also that Boyd said Walter staying is a major part in him staying, which has also happened.

That was my thinking as well or he would have signed for someone else by now.

It's going to be an interesting summer me thinks, as we'll start to get linked with every man and his dog now.

It's going to be an interesting summer me thinks, as we'll start to get linked with every man and his dog now.

Its been while before we could go for the dogs, With Nakamura gone and Ki and Zhi only into dodgy DVD's things look alot brighter.

Its been while before we could go for the dogs, With Nakamura gone and Ki and Zhi only into dodgy DVD's things look alot brighter.

Yep, the dogs are now safe.

Where's Robbie Fowler these days?

On 27 April 2010, it was announced that Fowler had agreed to become part of Glory's squad for the 2010-11 A-League season.[77] Fowler reportedly ignored offers from Middle East clubs as well as Sydney FC to play in Perth after enjoying his stay in Australia with his family since having joined North Queensland Fury last season. He will join the Glory for pre-season training in mid-June, following World Cup sponsorship commitments, according to Perth Chairman and Owner Tony Sage.

from wikipedia so im not to trustworthy haha. only joking i remembered he signed for another club down under because NQF were in a bit of money trouble im sure but couldnt remember what one

Some of his quotes from that article just last week:

"we hear again there’s going to be a significant cut in the wage bill"

"if they cut things further then he’s got both hands tied behind his back"

"this club is being run on the hoof"

"it’s a shambles"

"and with more cuts in the summer"

You have to ask who the RST are getting their information from, what is the quid pro quo for them spreading a doomsday message, and just why they got it so wrong.

Thing was this was all announced, oficially, on the 30th April

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/scottishpremier/rangers/7660666/Sir-David-Murray-promises-Walter-Smith-limited-funds-to-revamp-Rangers-squad.html

Although i had read it other places long before that..... :)

If i was still a member of the RST i would be asking why they got it so wrong......

Thing was this was all announced, oficially, on the 30th April

http://www.telegraph...gers-squad.html

Although i had read it other places long before that..... smile.gif

If i was still a member of the RST i would be asking why they got it so wrong......

They have looked like complete idiots all through the last 4 months or so

Is is just me but any post containing quotes from David Edgar makes me aprehensive before I read them and I am seldom dissapointed as there is normally something cringeworthy in them - thankfully I have been dissapointed this time - nothing registering on the cringe meter yet.