Ellis deal must be done because ......

Redsox1

Ellis deal must be done because how can they come out and say McCoist will be the manager next after Smith . If they were waiting for someone else to buy the club they wouldn`t say McCoist would be next manager . They can only say that if it`s been agreed with the new owners. I`m sure the deal has been done and Boyd will stay .

Leaking out the celtic attempt to get him when they have known for a while right at the same time as all the good news coming out is no accident . We have played this well .

Celtic will now look stupid even more . Imagine being a tim just now . bad enough being one of them but finding out that you had lost out on boyd ( who they keep saying is shite ) and finding out we have a manager and they don`t and finally that we weren`t going into administration . It couldn`t get any worse for them !

Smith said 2 weeks ago that of the 6 out of contract players he expects to keep 3 of them . 3 have gone . I expect weir , boyd , broadfoot all to stay. I also think they may wait for celtic to announce there new manager then to announce the Ellis takeover to steal the headlines from them again.

Smith said 2 weeks ago that of the 6 out of contract players he expects to keep 3 of them . 3 have gone . I expect weir , boyd , broadfoot all to stay. I also think they may wait for celtic to announce there new manager then to announce the Ellis takeover to steal the headlines from them again.

i somehow dont think its a case we will keep it hush hush till the scum amounce just to steala bit of limelight, thats a whacky idea that one man.... i think appeasing the fans is far mor eimportant than anything that shower of shites do

Ellis deal must be done because how can they come out and say McCoist will be the manager next after Smith . If they were waiting for someone else to buy the club they wouldn`t say McCoist would be next manager . They can only say that if it`s been agreed with the new owners. I`m sure the deal has been done and Boyd will stay .

Leaking out the celtic attempt to get him when they have known for a while right at the same time as all the good news coming out is no accident . We have played this well .

Celtic will now look stupid even more . Imagine being a tim just now . bad enough being one of them but finding out that you had lost out on boyd ( who they keep saying is shite ) and finding out we have a manager and they don`t and finally that we weren`t going into administration . It couldn`t get any worse for them !

Oh it could.......Father O'Hagen could pick them as his special choir boy

The only question I have is, if the ellis deal is going through, why would rangers release a statement saying they had made a deal with the bank to release funds, surely if ellis was going to take over there wouldnt be a need, they could just wait until its done and then say we will get money through ellis.

I have another theory - posted welsewhere BUT there are two ways to look at the news:

1. Ellis deal is done - and agrees with Smith then McCoist

OR

2. SDM is staying and has sanctioned Smith - then McCoist

10310.gif

The only question I have is, if the ellis deal is going through, why would rangers release a statement saying they had made a deal with the bank to release funds, surely if ellis was going to take over there wouldnt be a need, they could just wait until its done and then say we will get money through ellis.

I think they just have to act now . I still think the Ellis deal will be done but I`d expect all the paperwork to take a few weeks . I expect it will take a bit longer than say buying a house . you sign for it then it takes lawyers a few weeks to get the paperwok done. I think the bank have released money on the back of the deal being done .

as for it getting worse for timmy you could be right with "Oh it could.......Father O'Hagen could pick them as his special choir boy " I was actually thinking down the same line as I wrote this topic . :lol:

I do think they will release things to grab the headlines as they always have . Although it might just be the official takeover announcement when he gets paraded infront of the media . I still feel its a bit strange about the boyd to the tims headline as I feel the timing is like they have set up Ian King on this . Used him as a stooge . Good on them if they have .