Pre Order New Kit

stevoGers

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I've pre-ordered the new kit which we ain't going to get until June so can someone explain this to me?

Dear Alex,

Thank you for shopping online with the Rangers Megastore.

Please accept this email as confirmation that your order has been dispatched and your payment card has been charged accordingly.

Please find below the details of your order:

Right, I've pre-ordered the new kit which we ain't going to get until June so can someone explain this to me?

Dear Alex,

Please accept this email as confirmation that your order has been dispatched and your payment card has been charged accordingly.

Thank you for ordering online at the Rangers Megastore.

Please accept this email as our acknowledgement of your order, which has now been passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Please note that your order is accepted by us once your credit/debit card has been successfully charged and your goods have been dispatched.

Thats the email I got. Seems a bit different to yours.

Dear Alex,

Thank you for ordering online at the Rangers Megastore.

Please accept this email as our acknowledgement of your order, which has now been passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Please note that your order is accepted by us once your credit/debit card has been successfully charged and your goods have been dispatched.

Thats the email I got. Seems a bit different to yours.

I had received that e-mail as well, then the one I posted, what I'm curious about is though, if it's on pre-order how could my goods be despatched! :ph34r:

Pissed off. Wanted the free shirt printing but when I had a look at the website saw that you have to get it done in person. I live in the midlands in England, so won't be able to make it up to get it printed. :(

No you don't.

The tops without the sponsors are for kids, don't know if its an option with adult tops though.

I'm sure Argyle St/st enoch gers shop did them... and the get round was due to some religions not condoning alcohol.

the tennents looks ok from a distance but plasticky up close :(

I phoned them up, apparently when you click on the size you wanted it should have given an option of what you wanted on the back (I didn't notice that) regarding a number and name, you obviously can't get a player's name yet as the squad numbers haven't been issued.

If you phone them up with your order number they'll amend your order.

It just doesn't look right in long sleeve....

If it was in red and my school logo on rather than the umbro and rangers badge it would be the same as the top i wore for rugby at school :craphead:

I phoned them up, apparently when you click on the size you wanted it should have given an option of what you wanted on the back (I didn't notice that) regarding a number and name, you obviously can't get a player's name yet as the squad numbers haven't been issued.

If you phone them up with your order number they'll amend your order.

I saw that it was where you could get the spl badges but i don't want my own name :sherlock:

And i'm unsure how it will look with the SPL badges so didn't get them