Novo Video

ofb1988

Nacho Novo has been some signing.

£400k and he was made us over £20m with his goals in Europe and goals to win trophies.

Directly contributed to something like £26m.

Which is absolutely astounding.

Nacho Novo has been some signing.

£400k and he was made us over £20m with his goals in Europe and goals to win trophies.

Very good video.

Nacho, made 'us' over 20 million? This was a thread many weeks ago now. I know many love him, but to suggest Nacho made us 20 million is a laugh. Team sport and all that. Let's retain some common sense?

All very well but I did make a thread that looked at his individual goals and what they've meant.

I'm always getting told that Boyd's goals or McGregor's saves or Davis' creativity wins the league. If that's the case, Nacho's big goals in big games have, without doubt, directly contributed to our earning potential.

Look at 2007/2008 in Europe, he scored the last minute winner at Ibrox against Belgrade that took us through then pulled out the winner against Panathinaikos when it looked like we were going out. Then we all know what happened in Florence.

i still get shivers and goosebumps and my hair stands on end when i hear "with one kick of the ball...send rangers to manchester".

same its a smashin video