Boyds replacement

steven fletcher

do you have a spare 7.5M ?

thats the only problem we couldnt afford the transfer fee if.... it is 7.5M they want.

well its reported wolves offered that.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

steven fletcher

do you have a spare 7.5M ?

thats the only problem we couldnt afford the transfer fee if.... it is 7.5M they want.

Thats a pretty big problem tbf.

I haven't seen enough of this boy to form an opinion so here's a question for you all.Is Andrew Little good enough to make his mark for us or not?

If not, why is he still at Ibrox? and will he be ok in the future?

To be honest a bit difficult to call as he hasn't had that chance yet, and that's why I think rather than trying to buy a replacement for Boyd we should be giving our own younger players a chance, until they get tested we'll never know.

But Little does always seem to get picked of the NI squads, another think about him is that he's played in defense as well as attack.

All depends on the style of football we are playing next year.

If we are going to play fast flowing football we need to sign someone new.

If we are going to play the same style as the past few seasons I believe Velicka will be every bit as good a poacher as Boyd.

All depends on the style of football we are playing next year.

If we are going to play fast flowing football we need to sign someone new.

If we are going to play the same style as the past few seasons I believe Velicka will be every bit as good a poacher as Boyd.

Sorry double-post not sure how you remove it

I reckon we will end up with Goodwillie, just not sure if he is good enough from what I saw of him last year which wasn't much to be fair.

The problems with Goodwillie would be off the pitch as he appears to be a numpty of the first order.

I reckon we will end up with Goodwillie, just not sure if he is good enough from what I saw of him last year which wasn't much to be fair.

The problems with Goodwillie would be off the pitch as he appears to be a numpty of the first order.

Agreed I have heard this as well, not touting him for us just don't think we can afford much better tbh mate :disappointment:

I wish people would stop going on about players that cut it ion the SPL...we have to look above that.

Lafferty,Miller and Fleck will be fine for the SPL so we need strikers who will cause problems in Europe.