Boyds replacement

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Robbie Keane?

Ive heard hes so fast that the refs and linesman cant keep up with him! Also heard him say and I quote, " Oi've oi'wees waanteed tee play fur Raoingers, oi fookin loov them soes oi dooes!"

i hear he will sign and win us the league.

dunno about keane , couldnt really handle it against the big teams last year :P

Probably no chance of this one but Jermaine Beckford. Proven goalscorer and reckon he could do the business.

Don't fancy goodwillie...one good season doesn't deserve a place at the rangers.

bojanov would be a steal in half with ledley hopfully comming in we should shoud be ok up front its just the left midfield and the back line im worried about

Ledley is a left mid not a striker

What about Robbie Keane?

Ive heard hes so fast that the refs and linesman cant keep up with him! Also heard him say and I quote, " Oi've oi'wees waanteed tee play fur Raoingers, oi fookin loov them soes oi dooes!"

We are the only big team :pipe:

So he'd have a field day against the wee teams, especially that green and grey hooped mob.

:lol:

Jermain Beckford just got released from his contract a month early so hes now on a bosman.

What about Robbie Keane?

We are the only big team :pipe:

So he'd have a field day against the wee teams, especially that green and grey hooped mob.

:lol:

Jermain Beckford just got released from his contract a month early so hes now on a bosman.

they released him early so he can sign for Everton early