James McArthur linked again.

AdzKyle

I posted it late, bastard

Aye, about half a day :lol:

(tu):lol:

Funny Prod!

Not been on, looked down couldn't see it so posted it.

I thought you were being sarcastic.

We have not had a proper left sided player since Neil McCann...please address the that situation please before buying another player who will probably not feature in his proper position although he would be decent

He's a talented lad, but I'm not bothered either way.

He'd cetainly be a good investment. Premiership sides are already sniffing about him and if we could get him his stock would only continue to rise.

However on the other hand we have a lot of options in his position already.

Guest therabbitt

He'd probably play right midfield for us if/when he signs. In fact, he'd probably play in goal if it was wearing a Rangers jersey.

McArthur would be a great signing for £500,000.

He is getting better all the time and was the reason behind Hamilton's surge up the league table in the last 9-10 games of last season.

I can't beleive with the position we currently find ourselves in, some people think we don't need players like McArthur in our squad.

Yes, we have McCulloch, but he is getting to the end of his career.

Do the right thing Walter and make a bid. We have nothing to loss and everything to gain by signing him (tu)

This.... (tu)

i think he would be a good signing if we got him for that money however i expect hamilton to be looking for £1m+ for him. Would be a good investment as we could make a decent profit on him in a couple of years. Dont like to be thought of as a selling club but in the current climate we need as much money as possible and if that means selling a couple of players for a profit every year then so be it.