World Cup 2010 Glitch?

Papa Sasac

Here's the problem: It seems to only happen during games where the weather is set to overcast, and happens online, in Exhibition and in the World Cup tournament itself. Basically what happens, is that during replays, cut scenes of players/managers and celebrations, everyone's hair will turn jet black. For example, I was the USA, and Stuart Holden with blond spiky hair, suddenly turns to having black hair during the replays.

Is there anyone else that has this wee glitch? It's not game ruining or affects the game at all, just a slight annoyance. Thanks.

Here's the problem: It seems to only happen during games where the weather is set to overcast, and happens online, in Exhibition and in the World Cup tournament itself. Basically what happens, is that during replays, cut scenes of players/managers and celebrations, everyone's hair will turn jet black. For example, I was the USA, and Stuart Holden with blond spiky hair, suddenly turns to having black hair during the replays.

Is there anyone else that has this wee glitch? It's not game ruining or affects the game at all, just a slight annoyance. Thanks.

Havent seen this myself, but im currently Ivory Coast :lol:

What i have noticed is that everyone with brown hair seems to be slightly ginger.

Ginger John Terry :lol:

Could you do me a favour then? If you're on anyway, just load up a match in overcast weather, kick off and go straight to a replay and skip through players, see if they have changed hair?

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Thanks for trying it mate, but I doubt they'd bring a patch out. If it was FIFA they would, but I can't see many people playing the game in say, 2 months, so might think there is no need for one.