What happened?

HarryLoen

All this Boyd shit has done my Nut in, i still have a little bit of hope he will stay, untill he puts pen to paper with another club i still have hope.

But i hate the fact people are doubting us winning anything next year because we have lost him, its a joke.

I still hope he stay`s as well .

But we can`t tell anything till we have our new players in for next season.

I think Millers goals could be a 1 off season ( hope not though )

but we will just have to wait and see who is in our team at the start of the season.

I`ll be supporting them who ever is wearing the shirt and I`m sure we will be challenging

for everything ( maybe not for europe though) but you never know a bit of luck ( big bit )

and you never know we could scrape out the group. we have done it in the past so I never rule out

anything.

Goodwillie was on the radar more in hope that we would have a new owner with some cash to spend,I'd imagine.Obviously that hasn't happened and getting Goodwillie would chew up Walter's budget big time, because Dundee Utd are in Europe and they want to keep their best players for a tilt at the Europa League and they would slap a mammoth transfer fee on Goodwillie,so I think that may be why everything has sort of faded away with him.