Frankie Boyle

nemisis

In his column in yesterdays scum (read it in dentists waiting room, honest), he's on about the world cup in SA and states that the Black Mamba snake has enough venom to kill 2 football squads.......... "mine would be Rangers and Chelsea".

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh for fucks sake doh Everyone gets it in the neck from Frankie Boyle, I wouldn't take it personally.

Personally I would choose Celtic and Man U, now someone string me up.

I'd choose Celtic and St Pauli :wink:

The guy is a twat anyway, I dont rate him (td) and my two choices would be celtic and Man U :D

May be a bit controversial, but I wouldn't pick celtic.

Would take all the fun out of laughing at their abysmal displays and you may loose the satisfaction you get from horsing them.

Also think how greetin-faced the great unwashed are when there is fuck-all to moan about, imagine what they'd be like after this!(more unbearable than usual!)

if i said a black mambas venom could kill two types of folk and i said catholics and blacks would the same folk on here saying theyre not offended become offended

i think its another attack on our club and they get away with it because we have fans who seem to think this is acceptable-well its not and he should be exterminated

if i said a black mambas venom could kill two types of folk and i said catholics and blacks would the same folk on here saying theyre not offended become offended

i think its another attack on our club and they get away with it because we have fans who seem to think this is acceptable-well its not and he should be exterminated

can you not see the difference between saying football clubs and saying an entire race/religion?