Frankie Boyle

nemisis

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some might find it acceptable to have people make fun or say things about our club, well i dont. He is just another pape who hates our club, and he can go and take a good F--K to himself.

SAKE!!!! I would pick celtic and I am not for one minute offended by what he said! It is a joke!!!! Get a grip people eh?!!!

Seriously!!!

I really doubt he wants to kill the entire rangers and chelsea squad!!!

Just as in I litrally don't want to kill the Celtic squad!

Get off your bloody high horse!

It's just something people say!

There has been a lot worse said by us and them!

Bet you were one of the callers who complained about Corrie too?!

So how would someone like Andy Cameron fare in the press if he siad he would like to use a Black Mamba to kill the entire squad of Celtic and Clifftonville. Can you imagine the backlash from all and sundry.

I'd be very surprised if Cameron said it, but Boyle uses shock as a tool in his humour so its not an enexpected comment from him. His slagging off of the catholic church should show some of you that a bit of balance is all that is needed. Or a humourectomy.

Not surprised at the OP, but am quite surprised at a few others on this thread. Its a fuckin joke for christs sake.

Tell me you never read the Shankill Butchers and had a sly laugh.......:pipe:

So how would someone like Andy Cameron fare in the press if he siad he would like to use a Black Mamba to kill the entire squad of Celtic and Clifftonville. Can you imagine the backlash from all and sundry.

I'd be very surprised if Cameron said it, but Boyle uses shock as a tool in his humour so its not an enexpected comment from him. His slagging off of the catholic church should show some of you that a bit of balance is all that is needed. Or a humourectomy.

Not surprised at the OP, but am quite surprised at a few others on this thread. Its a fuckin joke for christs sake.

Tell me you never read the Shankill Butchers and had a sly laugh.......:pipe:

(tu) OK it's a joke I'm the same, every time I want a good old fashioned belly laugh I watch The Resurrection Man ! :sherlock:

SAKE!!!! I would pick celtic and I am not for one minute offended by what he said! It is a joke!!!! Get a grip people eh?!!!

Seriously!!!

I really doubt he wants to kill the entire rangers and chelsea squad!!!

Just as in I litrally don't want to kill the Celtic squad!

Get off your bloody high horse!

It's just something people say!

There has been a lot worse said by us and them!

Bet you were one of the callers who complained about Corrie too?!

Also, I would like to request you read my entire post again. Then think.

Also hahaha.

Speaking on behalf of the Black mamba loyal, I can assure you NO self respecting mamba would put his teeth anywhere near Septic or fuckin Man ure for fear of being poisoned.

The snake would probably die biting these rancid bhastards ! :sherlock:

I wonder if the OP has heard some of Boyle's jokes about the Catholic church.

He might find them more to his liking.

But this isny about the RCC this is about Rangers.

Aye n whit?

I'm pointing out that Boyle makes jokes aboot aw hings and that the OP should maybe think about untangling his knickers.

Some might find it acceptable to have people make fun or say things about our club, well i dont. He is just another pape who hates our club, and he can go and take a good F--K to himself.

:lol::praise:

Aye n whit?

I'm pointing out that Boyle makes jokes aboot aw hings and that the OP should maybe think about untangling his knickers.

Don't get cheeky way me ya prick.all i'm saying is this thread isny about the RCC,it's about Rangers

Aye n whit?

Don't get cheeky way me ya prick.all i'm saying is this thread isny about the RCC,it's about Rangers

:BELM: