Frankie Boyle

nemisis

I can't believe I'm replying to this thread again doh

He's said in his book he doesn't support either of the Old Firm albeit he was brought up as a celtic fan.

He's had his joke at our expense, a few lines at most at most in his column. So what? If I were in his position I'd be laying into the tims.

There are bigger battles to fight than this Bears.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's said in his book he doesn't support either of the Old Firm albeit he was brought up as a celtic fan.

He's had his joke at our expense, a few lines at most at most in his column. So what? If I were in his position I'd be laying into the tims.

(tu)[/thread]

You would be branded a bigot if you did.

That sentence is hipercritacl :sherlock: show me were it isn't!

Well don't then,if you don't like it don't reply to it.It's that simple.so do not forget :ph34r:

eurgh. Grow the fuck up you imbeciles. It's interesting that all I ever say is that I hate bigotry of all kinds, yet I get personal threats from insecure people in return.

I'm never unnecessarily aggressive really, I just challenge people on their views if I think they're out of order. And then am proved quite right to do so, because when I do I get these bizarrely disproportionate threats of violence - it just totally shows up those who make the threats for what they are. Just watch the rage this post will no doubt throw up in people like the posters directly above this, despite the fact I've basically said nothing.

eurgh. Grow the fuck up you imbeciles. It's interesting that all I ever say is that I hate bigotry of all kinds, yet I get personal threats from insecure people in return.

I'm never unnecessarily aggressive really.

Well you're being aggressive now.Who is being a bigot in this thread? :sherlock:

Well you're being aggressive now.Who is being a bigot in this thread? 10310.gif

belm.png

belm.png

Junkie grass. :wink:

belm.png

Junkie grass. boogie.png

I'm neither of those things

belm.png

So Frankie Boyle thinks it is acceptable to say that if he had a choice he would use a Black Mamba to kill The Rangers and Chelsea squad.

The only people who would find that to be anything close to funny would be earl haigs. But sadly we are fair game for anyone these days and we are an easy target.

So how would someone like Andy Cameron fare in the press if he siad he would like to use a Black Mamba to kill the entire squad of Celtic and Clifftonville. Can you imagine the backlash from all and sundry.

Maybe we should just lie down and grunt as it is now acceptable to lauch attacks on our club.

I for one do not think so,

Imagine your reaction to the backlash - you would be calling them MOPES

Oldfirm fans seem to do hypocrisy very well indeed

No that is were you are wrong, I would reckon they would have every right to be a tad upset, for a change

That is an absolute whopper.

Funny thread, the same people getting offended by this are the same people who'd be calling the Earl Haigs Mopes and saying they're offended by everything etc etc (which is true non the less) if he said he'd choose Celtic and some other team to kill.

Well I've sat beside him at a Rangers game so.....

He's 100% a Rangers fan, regardless of how much anyone doesn't think so.

I think there are a couple of perma-offended posters in this thread who would fit in quite well across the city, where that kind of thing seems actively encouraged.