Alcohol

When i go to see my local team Coleraine FC but im from LONDONDERRY if you where from here you would understand i say this in brackets so theres no come backs ( Coleraine is my local football team as DERRY CITY is a republican and fly there tricolours and bombed our British Police forces police stations just last night in LONDONDERRY the F*nians never trust one one believe me.)

We can drink as much as we like and even watch the match from a big glass window, so why dosn't Rangers take advantage of the people well said (tu)

Christ, and some folk say I off on a tangent! :scot:

and the others just say you are a tadger. :wink:

Shut it, Dickhead Dennis :wink:

Who is insulting now hypocrites :rolleyes:

Just shut it the fucking lot o yees. :craphead:

It never really bothered me that I couldn't get a pint at the game and in all honesty I couldn't be arsed with it at all.

I went to the Emirates tournament last year and it was brilliant sitting in the sun and watching the football with a beer, best beer garden ever!

Saying that sitting freezing my balls off watching football in the winter, the last thing I would want is a beer.

They would make a fortune though.

Well could u imagine some cunt lobbing drink when someone scores out of those plastic cups mid december freezing your bollocks off drenched in lager no thanks

When i go to see my local team Coleraine FC but im from LONDONDERRY if you where from here you would understand i say this in brackets so theres no come backs ( Coleraine is my local football team as DERRY CITY is a republican and fly there tricolours and bombed our British Police forces police stations just last night in LONDONDERRY the F*nians never trust one one believe me.)

We can drink as much as we like and even watch the match from a big glass window, so why dosn't Rangers take advantage of the people well said (tu)

Institute? :rolleyes:

Selling drink in the stadium would only mean I'd be up and down twice as much during a game to let people in and out to go and buy it. I go to watch The Rangers not to have a beer. If the beer means more to you, just stay in the pub I say.

They would only be open at HT just like in england, no during the game

Think people are misunderstabding, I mean beer at HT or before under the stand, not to take out to the seats,

I dont see a problem in it at all,

After travelling 200 odd miles for a game it whizzes me off when all I can have at HT is a fekin bovril :anguish: