Rangers linked with Conway and Miller

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt it ironic that out last good winger was a Celtic supporter signed from Scotlands then third club on the back of a season and a half which included an outstanding performance in a Scottish cup final :sherlock:

He went on to play over 120 times for Rangers and we have spent 7 years trying to replace him with fancy dan European players and out of position strikers and defenders.

Still though Smith Is Scottish and Advocaat was Dutch so obviously Smith is a backwards thinker, whereas Advocaat showed superb managerial ability by picking out a gem eh? :rolleyes:

Isnt it ironic that out last good winger was a Celtic supporter signed from Scotlands then third club on the back of a season and a half which included an outstanding performance in a Scottish cup final :sherlock:

He went on to play over 120 times for Rangers and we have spent 7 years trying to replace him with fancy dan European players and out of position strikers and defenders.

What an outlook haha

What an outlook haha

I just don't think people should be as quick to dismiss talented players simply because they play for run of the mill SPL sides.

What an outlook haha

I just don't think people should be as quick to dismiss talented players simply because they play for run of the mill SPL sides.

I don't think he's good as McCann mind you but wouldn't be dead against the signing of him.

DBBTB is spot on with that post as well.

Id definitely take Conway and we do need a target man type. Would i settle for Miller for cheap wages and a small fee - possibly. I think he'd do a good job up front for us. I do think there could be better out there in Europe ie a Cousin with a slightly better attitude.

DBBTB is spot on with that post as well.

Id definitely take Conway and we do need a target man type. Would i settle for Miller for cheap wages and a small fee - possibly. I think he'd do a good job up front for us. I do think there could be better out there in Europe ie a Cousin with a slightly better attitude.

if its just a defence roughing, tall, well built target man we were to get, id rather take kevin kyle, as you know his attitude for us would be second to none

miller just seems like a guy who thinks he's already a superstar

Going to be a long summer, especially if we are constantly linked to SPL/Scottish pish...

Lee Miller is garbage. Good in the air, ruffling defences, that's it. He's lazy, has a shit attitude and is so inconsistant.

Not really a fan of Craig Conway either but I'd rather have him

than a dud like Lafferty or Naismith out wide.

The British market, SPL included is overrated and overpriced, we should be looking outwith the Isles.

Good post, i would take conway ahead of what we have any day of the week. But Miller is a big donkey.

How can anyone say lee miller would be a good signing? Was shit at Aberdeen and has been shite at Middlesbrough which was no surprise! We seem to be doing a strachan and trying to sign all spl players which is pish!

if its just a defence roughing, tall, well built target man we were to get, id rather take kevin kyle, as you know his attitude for us would be second to none

miller just seems like a guy who thinks he's already a superstar

Off topic, but did you know that in Kilmarnock, they have a Kevin Kyle soccer school? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

what do they do, build brick walls and teach kids how to run through them with or without a ball

be some demolition company :lol:

Has the David Goodwillie signing been kicked into touch? I would rather have Goodwillie and Conway than Miller and Conway.

dundee united arent stupid

need a million for goodwillie to start the talks imo

In all honesty it would be money well spent. I would rather spend decent money and get a decent player, arguably more potential at this point, than bring in Lee Miller.

:lol: @ the comments that Miller's shit.He may not be Rangers class but who is these days.

He was Aberdeen's best player most weeks but surrounded by shite that couldn't finish off the chances he created,Kenny Miller would score for fun beside him.

The one thing i agree with is his attitude and that has held him back big time.

Has the David Goodwillie signing been kicked into touch? I would rather have Goodwillie and Conway than Miller and Conway.

dundee united arent stupid

need a million for goodwillie to start the talks imo

In all honesty it would be money well spent. I would rather spend decent money and get a decent player, arguably more potential at this point, than bring in Lee Miller.

i would normally agree mate

but with the squad so thin we cant afford to spend 7 figures on potential, last time we did that we got stuck with lafferty

it would be different if it was couple of hundred grand, but not a million imo

miller and conway would both do a job for us.miller is just the kind of striker we need-big,strong and good in the air and with conway out wide swinging in the crosses im sure he would do well.

How can anyone say lee miller would be a good signing? Was shit at Aberdeen and has been shite at Middlesbrough which was no surprise! We seem to be doing a strachan and trying to sign all spl players which is pish!

TBH I think Smiths decision to target SPL players is spot on.

Next season is going to be a long, hard slog and we need guys who know the league and know what it takes to win games in the league.

However I'm sure that if the right contential based player was available Smith would sign him.