Rangers linked with Conway and Miller

How can anyone say lee miller would be a good signing? Was shit at Aberdeen and has been shite at Middlesbrough which was no surprise! We seem to be doing a strachan and trying to sign all spl players which is pish!

TBH I think Smiths decision to target SPL players is spot on.

Next season is going to be a long, hard slog and we need guys who know the league and know what it takes to win games in the league.

However I'm sure that if the right contential based player was available Smith would sign him.

that i agree with

any aberdeen players though i wouldnt even think about in that case

if its players to win in the SPL, teams like st johnstone etc are a better bet to look at

i would rather have colin samuel for a year than lee miller

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lee Miller simply isnt good enough for us.

I said the same thing in the Charlie Mulgrew thread, my mates who support Aberdeen and have seen a lot more of Lee Miller than any of us were delighted when he left for Middlesbrough as he just wasn't good or consistent enough even for the sheep.

I'm not against the idea of signing SPL players at all as long as they are stand outs in their team. If however we are even considering signing players like Mulgrew and Miller who were average players in a poor side then I would be very worried about next season.

I don't see why anybody wouldn't want Conway.

McGeady aside, he's been the best winger in Scotland for about three years now.

He's earned a chance at a bigger club & I hope it's with Rangers.

We have lacked width for some time and craig conway may well be the answer, but it's likley united will

be looking for more than his true worth due to his performance in the cup final

I don't see why anybody wouldn't want Conway.

McGeady aside, he's been the best winger in Scotland for about three years now.

He's earned a chance at a bigger club & I hope it's with Rangers.

We have lacked width for some time and craig conway may well be the answer, but it's likley united will

be looking for more than his true worth due to his performance in the cup final

Probably, however he's going into the last year of his deal so if were to confirm a real interest in him Dindee Utd would be caught between a rock and a hard place.

I think we would get him for 800k plus a player, possibly Shinnie, on loan

I grew up with Craig Conway in Killie - I think it's highly unlikely he will come to us

Could you expand?

He's a tim, which doesn't really bother me but I knew Conway personally and he was a bitter, bitter tim growing up

Despite being a Prod he was into all the Provo stuff (he's not the sharpest tool in the shed) and called me a DOB once

maybe he's changed since then (last time I seen him he was about 14) and has grown up

Lee Hughes would score us goals....Dont rate Miller, and Conway I could not see him in a Rangers Shirt,destined for the San Giro I would think

Is he not about 38 <cr>

Even if he was 28, he'd be a PR disaster.