Rangers linked with Conway and Miller

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest therabbitt

I didn't know that Craig Conway was third joint top with assists this season - Tom Hately too who I think is available for free?

Guest therabbitt

I didn't know that Craig Conway was third joint top with assists this season - Tom Hately too who I think is available for free?

Yeah, sure is. Is that not your bed time? See you later...

Would only sign Conway as a last resort as for Miller - :anguish::anguish::anguish:

why as a last resort ? is it just me or is he what we need, we need out and out wingers and with only 5M To play with i would love to see him and Ryann Flynn Here.

Yeah, sure is. Is that not your bed time? See you later...

Christ, you sound like my Granny.

Would only sign Conway as a last resort as for Miller - :anguish::anguish::anguish:

why as a last resort ? is it just me or is he what we need, we need out and out wingers and with only 5M To play with i would love to see him and Ryann Flynn Here.

We could probably find someone better abroad - would Conway be any better than the likes of Naismith on the wing especially in the CL? Conway does have a decent cross on him and we desperately need a LM, but I'm sure we could bring in someone with more talent whether its Ledley or a player from the Swedish/Romanian/Portuguese league

We could probably find someone better abroad - would Conway be any better than the likes of Naismith on the wing especially in the CL? Conway does have a decent cross on him and we desperately need a LM, but I'm sure we could bring in someone with more talent whether its Ledley or a player from the Swedish/Romanian/Portuguese league

Why take a risk with ledley when you can get conway who knows the SPL Inside out and will play better with better players around him. As for Europe with the squad being smaller than last season im just happy we got the money from it, the league is the most important, the european games are just bonus' during the clubs financial times just now.

Why take a risk with ledley when you can get conway who knows the SPL Inside out and will play better with better players around him. As for Europe with the squad being smaller than last season im just happy we got the money from it, the league is the most important, the european games are just bonus' during the clubs financial times just now.

Ledley could be a risk worth taking because we could sell him on after a year or so for big money if he played well. I'm guessing Dundee Utd would want something in the region of 750k-£1m for Conway which could be spent on a winger elsewhere

id rather spend 750K on someone we have seen week in week out and IMO Have seen perform well, we cant take risk's with such a small squad. Conway, Goodwillie & Flynn are three i would like to see here, with the players around them like david and miller and also our management team, we could get alot out of them.

Wouldnt mind seeing charlie austin up here too.

id rather spend 750K on someone we have seen week in week out and IMO Have seen perform well, we cant take risk's with such a small squad. Conway, Goodwillie & Flynn are three i would like to see here, with the players around them like david and miller and also our management team, we could get alot out of them.

Wouldnt mind seeing charlie austin up here too.

I'd love us to sign Goodwillie and another target man who can score 20+ a season. Badly need a left mid preferably Ledley or Conway if we couldn't bring in anyone else - definately wouldn't like to see us sign Ryan Flynn

Why ? because he plays for falkirk. one of the SPL's betters this season IMO, I think people are forgetting we only have 5M To play with, and with the prices players go at these days thats very little money.

Why ? because he plays for falkirk. one of the SPL's betters this season IMO, I think people are forgetting we only have 5M To play with, and with the prices players go at these days thats very little money.

Nothing to do with who he plays for - I don't know if he is a right mid, left mid or can play both - but I'm sure we could bring in someone much better with the budget we have

IMO He would be a great signing, he sticks to the touchline, takes on defenders, can score goals, can create goals and also ripped celtic apart in that 3-3 game last season, having been involved in all three goals and scoring one IIRC.

with a budget of 5M And seeing players like a relgated Fletcher being reported to be going to wolves for 7.5M, You can see how little 5M Is in our situation.

Some people really need to take a step back and look at the situation we are in.

Agree mate. i would rather we signed proven SPL PLayers and with people like McCoist and Smith and players liek davis and miller, they should improve over time. Smith Made Boyd get the finger out, or McCoist did, or whoever did it worked anyway.

The SPL is the most important for me and right now chasing CL Glory isnt on our list, getting the club sorted and gaining success is first on the list.

Some people really need to take a step back and look at the situation we are in.

Just because we have only £5m to spend (which isn't a terrible amount) doesn't mean we can't look abroad for something different. I'm not doubting that Conway is a good player but we could snap up someone from e.g Swedish/Romanian/Greek/Bulgarian leagues for a similar price and could prove to be better and able to perform in the CL although I agree with what Stu said - the SPL is the main priority

I don't think we need to spend a lot to regain the title,progress wise it's better if we have to blood the youngsters at some point.

Anyone saying Lee Miller wouldn't create or score goals for us next year has their head up their ass,remember we all underrated Kenny Miller,Lee McCulloch was deemed to be 'Fucking useless' and look at what he's done.

I would go for Thomas Cerny as well (tu)

May 31 2010 Exclusive by Anthony Haggerty

Lee Miller admits he will face the toughest decision of his life if Rangers come calling.

The Scotland strike star has been lined up as a possible replacement for Kris Boyd.

Miller quit Aberdeen to join former Celtic manager Gordon Strachan at Middlesbrough in January but is frustrated at a lack of first-team action.

He said: "If Rangers ask the question I would be forced to make the toughest decision of my career.

"It is flattering to be linked with a club as big as Rangers. It is also nice to know clubs are taking a keen interest in what I am doing."

Miller, 27, is under contract at the Riverside until 2012 and insists he is happy despite making just 10 first-team appearances.

He added: "I have been linked with Rangers for most of my career but have never kicked a ball for them."

http://www.<No links to this website>/football/spl/rangers/2010/05/31/lee-miller-admits-rangers-move-would-be-biggest-decision-of-his-career-86908-22298638/

Who said we had £5m to spend?

You don't come out and announce how much money you have to spend, teams will take you for a ride.

As for Lee Miller, I hope he doesn't get the chance, he is not good enough. I'd rather have Steven MacLean (sp?) - a better player, and I wouldn't touch him with a barge-pole. Lee Miller is a complete and utter c*nt , a shit footballer with his head stuck up his arse.

Miller, Miller, Lafferty, Naismith, Velicka... loads of goals there (td)